Here I am Zyanf Coming with my another food blog on Steemit. Today I am talking about many kind of Spicy and Cheesy Pizza from Cheez.
My undying love for pizza combined with the sheer curiosity to try out the pizzas from Cheez led me to indulge 8 of their flavors. So, when Cheez came to Dhanmondi, I was ecstatic and overjoyed to both dine in and order online. I wanted to try only these flavors among the existing flavors. Since I couldn’t find much reviews on some of the flavors I wanted to try, here is a quick review in case it helps!
- Spicy Shorisha (shrimp pizza): I had heard a lot about the unique shorisha flavor in this pizza and I had never tried shrimp pizza before. So, despite being a die-hard chicken pizza lover, I decided to delve into Cheez pizza by starting off with this flavor. And I must say, my taste buds were thoroughly satiated. This is a must try!
- Nagatastic BBQ (boneless wings pizza): This is my most favorite flavor out of all the 8 flavors! I LOVED it. The level of spice overall was perfect to the core and the flavors in the chicken were simply scrumptious. This is definitely a must-try!!
- The 4 Cheez: I am also a big fan of cheese pizza so this was definitely a must-try for me. All the four types of cheese melting in my mouth with bits of bacon was a heavenly experience! Though I was a bit skeptical that this pizza may turn out to be “too cheesy”, I was delighted by the perfect amount and mix of cheese in it.
- The Pepperoni Pizza: I wasn’t too excited about trying this one out initially. Also, I hadn’t seen much review on it previously so trying this was certainly a risky business. But after having it, I loved it! Also, the white sauce just enhanced the flavor.
- Simple er Moddhe Gorgeous (SMG) Pizza: This has been a much hyped pizza at Cheez so I was quite curious to try it. But, unfortunately, I didn’t like it much as it seemed a bit too meaty.
- Classic Margherita Pizza: Again, being a cheese lover as well being broke at the month end led me to try this one! I loved this as the amount of cheese was perfect and so was its taste.
- Chicken Alfredo Food (Creamy white sauce pizza): Being a chicken lover, I was excited to try this one. Though, I was also a bit skeptical since I couldn’t find much reviews on it. Unfortunately, this one didn’t meet my expectations. However, the extra white sauce (heaven for taste-buds) that Cheez provides always compensates for a pizza which doesn’t taste as good as their other flavors.
- The Thai Pie Pizza (mixture of chicken and shrimp): After seeing this and trying it out initially, I was suspicious that maybe I got the wrong order and it’s a beef pizza! However, after a couple of bites, I could fathom that it actually contained chicken and shrimp. I liked this unique flavor as it tasted a bit “achary” to me.
P.S: I couldn't take photos of all the flavors as I was too busy eating 😋
Finally I am going to say that you can go there to take some good food at a cheap price. This cafe don't have any location on map.
Thanks to everyone for supporting me. Stay happy. God bless you. Stay tuned.
I won the FoodFightFriday #fff Contest #78 recently. Successfully I got the 1st price. Thanks to @appreciator @foodfightfriday and also other who support me.
Here is my belt :