Do not be afraid of the list of ingredients for this dish. With a detailed Lifehacker recipe, you will get a fragrant and very thick soup that can provide a complete dinner.
- Olive oil 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Minced turkey 500 g
- Bow 2 pieces
- Carrot 1 piece
- Celery 4–5 stems
- Green bell pepper 1 piece
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Tomatoes in their own juice 830 ml
- Mashed Tomato 830 ml
- Bouillon 800 ml
- Red Canned Beans 1 can
- White Canned Beans 1 can
- Italian herbs 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt taste
- Ground black pepper taste
- Paste 220 g
- Take a deep pan with a thick bottom, add some olive oil and fry the minced meat until tender. Put in a separate plate.
2 ․ In the same pan, add onions, carrots, celery and green pepper. Fry for 5 minutes over low heat, then pour in chopped garlic and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
3 ․ Add the same tomatoes, mashed potatoes, broth, beans, herbs, salt, pepper and minced meat, cover and cook on low heat for about an hour.
- In a separate pan, boil the pasta and add it to the general mixture at the very end. Boil the soup for another 5 minutes, then remove from heat and serve.