A crispy nut-and-meat breading hides a tender filling of two types of cheese. And paprika, garlic and green onions make this appetizer even more interesting and aromatic.
- Cheddar or other hard cheese 150 g
- Cream cheese 350 g
- Paprika 1 teaspoon
- Dried garlic 1 teaspoon
- Salt taste
- Ground black pepper taste
- Bacon 8-10 strips
- Green onions 1 bunch
- Walnuts 100 g
- Grate hard cheese on a grater and combine with cream.
2 ․ Add paprika, garlic, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
3 ․ Form small balls from the cheese mass and send them to the refrigerator for an hour.
- Fry the bacon until golden brown on both sides. Cool.
- Finely chop the bacon and green onions, chop the nuts with a blender. Mix well.
6 ․ When the cheese balls have hardened, roll them in a mixture of bacon and nuts. Keep the appetizer in the refrigerator before serving.
Photo by @zumed