Buckwheat is always known for its healthy beneficial properties. This dish will surprise you not only with its bright appearance, but also with an interesting combination of tastes.
Kitchen time 25 minutes
- Beet 1 piece
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Bow 1 piece
- Vegetable oil 1-2 tbsp. spoons
- Buckwheat 250 g
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp. the spoon
- Salt taste
- Pepper taste
- Greenery taste
- Nuts taste
- Cheese taste
- Boil the beets. Finely chop the garlic and onion at this time. Fry in oil until clear.
2 ․ When the beets have cooled, rub it on a fine grater or chop in a blender.
3 ․ Bake buckwheat in a frying pan without oil for 3-5 minutes. So it will turn out friable.
- Combine the garlic with buckwheat, add water and cook until tender.
- Mix the prepared porridge with beets, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Leave under the lid for a couple of minutes.
6 ․ Serve with greens, nuts or cheese.