Hello from Rome!
It is very long day today. And a lot of impressions.
After the recent disaster when jet of UAI was shot down by Iran, there stuff pay special attention to security on board. I think now they are extremely safe but when I imagined for a moment how those people died, it was a horrible moment even for me who have no fear in the air.
Anyway, we are safe and sound. It was raining today but even rain here looks nice ☺ Here is my quick report:
- first time took a taxi from airport 😁
- first time stay in apartments booked via Airbnb
- first good coffee for the day
- first unusual (for Italy) meal - burger and beer (I was very hungry)
- first time completely got lost
- first shopping and first purchase (yohoo)
Have to go now, it is dinner time! See you soon,