Mountains any day. Because:
- There are remote places in the mountains, hard to reach; hence very few people. Beaches are mostly accessible by road and hence too many people.
- Mountains are warm during day and cold during nights (some extra clothing and you are good in your tent). Beaches are so hot during day, you have to depend on electricity for fans and stuff; hence a hotel, which means a commercial place with too many people again.
- Mountains can offer you varying views in a single day. It will be completely different when it is cloudy and equally beautiful but different when the weather is clear and sun is out.
- You dont have to worry about portable water. You will find some or the other stream of water with drinkable water in the mountains.
- And mountains don’t leave that EFFING SAND in your clothes for the rest of the year.
6.Regular climbing can improve stamina and endurance as well as muscle strength. In addition, all the reaching and stretching for holds improves ﬂexibility and agility. Getting out and about in the outdoors, walking to reach the crag you wish to climb on, is also good aerobic exercise.
7.Climbing can be a very sociable activity. Sport England’s Active People Survey results show that most people say they participate for the social aspect. You develop strong friendships with your climbing partners due to the level of trust involved and through sharing challenges and experiences.