[Xangle T!cker_Just the Facts] BTC, ETH Technical Analysis + Crypto Market Review for last week
Major Coin Review: BTC/ETH
- Weekly On-chain Status & Performance (Transactions, Network Freshness, On-chain volume etc.)
- According to the MFI (Money Flow Index) and RSI (Relative Strength Index) readings, BTC & ETH was in oversold condition
- Top5 Xangle disclosures by View Counts
(1) BTC, Google Trends Index
(2) ETH, Google Trends Index
(3) ICON, Strategic partnership (five new projects join ICON’s My-ID Alliance)
- Project ICON received spotlight after the amendment to existing Financial Information Act passed the Korean assembly plenary. My-ID Alliance is the only blockchain project that was accepted as a sandbox by the Financial Services Commission.
(4) Hiblocks, Strategic partnership (with Haechi Labs)
- Xangle users showed big interest in project Hiblocks, especially after their use of Xangle’s [Upcoming Disclosure]. The [Upcoming Disclosure] system is the next step to solving the information asymmetry that exists in the crypto market.
(5) Animal GO, Request for disclosure (market rumors)
- Xangle requested an explanation to Animal Go’s recent market rumors regarding the suspicion of running a virtual currency company under borrowed names.
- Appendix: Introduction to Technical Indicators
- Relative Strength Index, RSI
- Money Flow Index, MFI
- Google Trend Index, GTI