For the time being this contest will continue on Steemit. Deadline: Friday April 24, 2020 at 6 pm UTC Paris time.
- Anyone can join.
- You are free to post it on a different tribe or platform as long as you follow the rules and leave the link to your entry here!
- Feel free to write in your own language.
Entries not answering the question or which are too late can not participate.
It's Spring here.
New life, a new start. As I woke up it was grey and looked as if it could start raining any minute. Not true. The sun shines and the window is open. Hopefully some fresh air will stop my sneezing and give me some air.
Early in the morning I dreamed I came back and was ignored. It made me angry and I asked her why she didn't answer. She tried to walk away from me and I asked her to at least answer me, she kept avoiding me and I told her to leave. At that moment I saw her closer, her posture and face. Apparently, I spoke to the first housekeeper we had. Ellie, I believe Ellie Reinders or Reijnders was her name. She stayed for several years with us till the moment she left because she said she got married.
In reality, she did not but used it for an excuse to get away from us, the family that scared her and most of all my mother. Unfortunately, my mother found out about her lie. If Ellie is still alive she would be 70-80 years old now. It's hard to tell if she influenced my life in any way or would have if she stayed a few years longer.
In life we make choices. Some seem to be good and do not work out well, others are scary but once looking back it's the best thing you could have done to you. Ellie left and so did I only a few years later. It's still the best thing I did for me.
Looking back - Look forward - Wise decision
Rückblick-Entgegensehen - Weise Entscheidung
- Write about the theme/Thema anhalten
- 200+ words/Wörter
- Use your own pictures or mention its source./Eigene Bildern oder Herkunft vermelden
4.First tag/Erste tag: #ccc
- Use "CONTEST Looking Back/Look Forward 2.45" in your title or text./Name Wettbewerb 2.45 vermelden Titel oder im Text.
- Use the invitation!/Einladung benutzen bitte.
- Leave the link to your post underneath this post./Link post bitte als Comment eingeben.
Your vote/reblog is highly appreciated
Este concurso finalizará 24 de abril 2020 a las 6 p.m.
Las entradas que no responden a la pregunta o que son demasiado tarde no pueden participar .
Mirando hacia atrás / Mirando hacia adelante.
1. Escribe sobre el tema:
2. Escribe más de 200 palabras.
3. Usa tus propias imágenes o menciona la fuente.
Excepción: el contenido con fotos propias (mínimo 3) puede usar menos palabras .
4. Usa la etiqueta # hive-166850 o #ccc y la invitació.
5. Usa "CONCURSO Mirando hacia atrás / Mirando hacia adelante 2.45" en su título o texto.
6. Deje el enlace a su publicación debajo de esta publicación.
Su voto y resteem es muy apreciado
✔ Paid by me.
✔ One winner out of all entries: 2 Steem
✔ 0.20 Steem for each participants.
✔ Pagado por mí.
✔ Un ganador de todas las entradas: 2 Steem
✔ 0.20 Steem para todos los participantes
More information about the community and contests running you find at @team-ccc!
CCC = #hive-166850
This is an Invitation to join #ccc. The community CCC supports members by encouraging and upvoting each other and by hosting contests. Contests are hosted by @team-ccc and it's members. See @team-ccc for contests running.