It is #payitforward time!
If you like to join see @pifc (52).
Surrounded by birds, early in the morning, no matter if it's hot, his daily post is there. Each one tells about how important engagement, commitment and being good to each other on Steem is.
But also how to help and treat each other, and how easily it is to misunderstood if you only read the typed words and can not see each other.
Each video is worth watching, starting your day with. The message comes straight from the heart and I could not just choose one (July 1st touched my heart).
_The picture belongs to @fermentedphil (57).
The picture of the bread might not look attractive to you and neither might this article. I agree it is not an easy to read. Some time is needed to understand what the message is.
It all starts with an explanation about what fermentation is. A good reader already understands the article is not about fermentation but philosophy.
A certain way of thinking plenty of people have and a few study.
What fermentation has to do with philosophy will be clear if you start and finish reading the post (see link underneath).
If one or the other, or both, will heal your soul is a question only you can answer.
Using Philosophy and Fermentation to Heal Your Soul (with original photographs)
- Curation Style Post that highlights your 2 featured blog posts.
- Link to the high quality undervalued (less then $2 earnings at time of featuring) blog posts in your curation post. Keep in mind that many will follow this link and upvote so pick a post that isn't close to payout!
- Include a link to this contest in your entry post
- The 2 bloggers you curate need to be rank 65 or below
- You need to comment on this post with a link to your post, this is how we track everything
- You must Upvote and Comment on the posts you are featuring
👉👉Clarification for Quality Required for valid Entry👈👈
We are looking for Quality Original Content and that post spells out what that means. If you are new please read it.
No less then 200 words of original written content. So a single photo is fine as long as there is 200 words with it. 200 words is about 12 lines of content.
** Art posts that show at least 3 steps of progression will not need to have 200 words of content, but still, attempt to explain their art. Please use some common sense here.
Posts from Parley and dmania are not acceptable.
Posted using Partiko Android