I am tired of writing diaries.
I seem to forget more frequently to keep them updated or publish them. I doubt it matters but still. I wish there was an easier way as writing in my notes, copy-paste into Partiko and edit and copy-paste into Steempeak if I want to schedule.
Of each diary day, I save the link in a separate file and if I forget it takes me long to find the right post and load it. It takes me too much time waiting next to the scrolling. I hope it is worth it.
My daughter is looking for a cheaper solution for her phone costs.
Since she never calls or sends sms she is better off with a "prepaid" sim card. She has wifi at home, at work, in the supermarket, etc. Without money you can not buy, it's that simple.
My son in law still needs 87 mg prednisone daily which means his condition didn't become any better.
Posted today (Jan. 18, 2020)
- Tip 37: Vote on Steem proposals A freewrite with the prompt "vertical antenna". I wrote about it yesterday and scheduled this one for early this morning. I woke up at 4:30 am and checked out the participants for my contest. It always takes me a lot of time.
My connection is still slow and I can not use steemreply again. Sorry if you wait for an answer.
- CONTEST/CONCURSO: Looking Back/Look Forward 2:31 It is hard to vote on Steem proposals if you do not know what it is about and... if you can not oversee the consequences. I never kept myself busy with it. It was just one of those links in the steemwallet menu. I promise nothing but I will try to check it out more frequently. I doubt if my vote counts if the users have a voice at all but that is a different story.
I posted this poll with the help of the free wifi at Burger King. We bought an XXL french fries and chili cheese and shared it. The youngest had just done the tests for the next school (next school year) and had a good feeling about it. I ate from it but the youngest the most and I consider it as my last meal. It was about 1 pm.
Before I published the dpoll we went to the Vodafone shop to ask if we need to register the phone number again (no, if you receive a message/sms) and had a look at mobile phones at the Mediamarkt. Are they awful expensive and they mainly sell Apple and Samsung (both a big no)? The youngest needs a phone next schoolyear. We see how to manage that.
- Anouncement WINNERS Contest Looking back/Look forward Mirando hacia atrás/ mirando hacia adelante contest #CCC 2.31 I forgot to post it and scheduled it a quarter before midnight. At that time I was already at sleep. 😁
My weight was?
No scales today it was too cold.
My food today
I ate junk-food.
Started at noon with a chocolate-peanut-muesli bar, next shared french fries with the youngest, had 5 pieces of chili cheese and a cold "hot" chocolate back home and 1/3 of a "rookworst" (smoked sausage).
No Prednisone. 😐
Posted yesterday (Jan 17, 2020)
- Entry Mizu No Oto - Every Image Has Its Haiku - Edition #45 (English) Is it coincidence, the age or...
- A letter to the guide of my life A freewrite with the prompt "satellite".