Today it's Friday and I wish I could say it is nearly weekend.
Does anyone still say that? Weekends have changed. Many of us have or keep working.
If it comes to weekends... all my days are the same, it never was something to look forward too.
I always wake up at the same time no matter how tired I am and get out of bed.
I never feel great, shining, full of energy. Mornings are not my time of the day no matter what idioms say. My biorhythm fights it and my "common" sense fights my biorhythm and as the years pass by I feel only more need to sleep.
source If you ask me being a rabbit is easier.
The duvet cover I bought is sewed in a very bad way and torn.
I sew it tomorrow.
I called the doctor but he didn't answer the phone.
I said I will call back but if so I only do it to use my calling credit so it feels less like a waste of money if I cut the sim card in pieces. I am no longer interested in the blood test after all these weeks. They never find anything and now it is lost.
I did what I always do.
Feeding wolves and kids, driving up and down, making a fire at noon, doing the laundry and we ate beans again. It's not good for me since with only 3 spoons brown beans a day I gain weight.
Gaining weight is not good for my mood.
I wonder about those days I could eat whatever I liked and still did not gain an ounce. Something must have chains if it comes to my digestion. It cannot be the prednisone only. I used it for years and the first years it was not like now.
I ate 1000 kcal which is clearly too much for me and 30 carbohydrates thanks to the beans.
For the rest, I did a lot of thinking.
My mind is always busy. Whole day and night and it prove we not easily forget. Suddenly you start remembering again.
Posted today (January 10, 2020)
- No nonsense _I read about the no-nonsense challenge as I visited @sacra97 or @team-ccc I wrote a tip about the tag #sbi-skip. A subject most people do not dare to talk about. Scared to be downvoted. But... #sbi-skip can work out positive too. If you use the tag it does not mean your upvote given by SBI is gone.
- It's Wednesday already We are half the week. For the children, it is a countdown to the weekend. I never had that. Not even as a child.
- About achievements, pen pals and more. My pen pals are inmates.
Posted yesterday (Januar 9, 2020)
- A freewriters' recommendation. Steempeak did not post this one on Wednesday Januar 8, 2020. There are no comments which mean recommending does not benefit and those who said in my poll it does are wrong.
- Fear! (En) / Angst! (D) Steempeak did not post this one on Wednesday Januar 8, 2020.
- Dpoll 18: How many contests do you join a week?. I cannot remember anyone said he checked if prizes were paid at all.
- Tip 36: #sbi-skip for a higher upvote. Let's see how many dare to vote here.
- Once upon a time backwoods... I scheduled this one. The first part is a freewrite.
- Walking up and down. I wrote this one in bed. It became later as expected. Too late but it was my pen pal who kept me busy. I scheduled it a few hours later. At that moment I slept. 😁
All links above are steem-bounty.com/services/forever links.
If you use them too you can receive an upvote after the payout!
A different site starts, sign in, read, comment and upvote and see what happens.