After one day and night without rain the land road looks surprisingly good.
Right after I drove twice up and down to take the children to school it started raining again. It's amazing how much rain can fall within a short time.
The car's engine makes a strange sound.
I hope it's just mud.
These tomatoes are 5 years old. I saved them in vinegar with garlic and some herbs. I cook them first next I use a sieve to remove skin and seeds.
I started making a sauce out of my five-year-old tomatoes.
A part I already used. I'll finish it later (tomorrow). I don't think we'll eat it today.
At 1:30 pm the land road was worse as the day before yesterday.
I believe most neighbors stay at home. It's no fun driving this way.
After I picked up the youngest I paid the road tax and internet bill. We had some time to kill and visited the new Plusmarkt. It's a kind of drugstore. This one is more expensive than the other shops. If you sit in a wheelchair to have your kid in a stroller with you, you can not enter the store unless you lift it up on the stairs.
I don't think I will visit it again. It adds nothing new plus the smell of soap, lotion, and laundry detergent are so strong it literally takes your breath away.
I drove to the next village.
The gas station over there is way cheaper as the two we have and since gas/petrol became cheaper too it was worth the drive. I filled two jerrycans good for 15 liters of petrol (200+ kilometer).
The bus-kid got out of the bus at that village too.
I added some minced meat and mushrooms to it. Both I bought 40% cheaper because of the expiry date.
Back home I made pasta.
I used a package from the brand Maggi to make a sauce. We had minced turkey meat with it. I bought 1 kilo for a reduced price because the expiry date was today. Out of the rest, I made meatballs. Enough for two to three days.
I miss the power to load the last part of a site or post.
It's still a problem to load posts.
With Steempeak (not possible), @esteemapp I added some earlier written diaries of Thursdays to this post. Even if you think each day in your life is the same, nothing ever changes, it's not true. It's just what you focus on. The headline or the details which ad some extra fun, joy, satisfaction to daily life. It's like the #wednesdaywalk hosted by @tattoodjay This one is about expectations too. Why only do others good and forget about yourself? Keep your energy level high without you won't survive.
- Home sweet home? What will avoid us from getting ill? Hygiene or disinfection?
- Label-your-day-day - My Entry to "What does TODAY (March 7, 2020) Mean to ME? - 2.39" Do you know what today means to you or do you want to show your day? Join the contest @freedomshift It's no fun to wake up and notice your post is muted and invisible. I posted it again and changed the one I posted yesterday. It took me altogether five hours to "fix" this and write the next post.
- [Steemtalk] It's a hive's world? My struggle whether I should use hives and how to resteem a post muted within five minutes.
- We eat what we have in stock - 5 - pea soup It's time for pea soup. All ingredients used I had in stock. After I wrote this post I noticed the spices are 2 years over its expiry date. I doubt it can expire at all. The soup tasted great and that's what counts.
- Can you help me with WEKU exchanges? I am still one day behind if it comes to the freewrites. It took long before I could publish it.
- Do you sing along with a song? You easily feel insulted and feel the need to tell others you are proud to be... A #thoughtfuldailypost that might help you realize it's not a sign of showing you are a strong personality but one with low self-esteem in reality. There's no need to say it if you are a real strong personality.
Some diary days
CCC = #hive-166850
This is an Invitation to join #ccc for Guaranteed 👍 Daily Income 💵 and Payout 💸 for Newbies (2.0) 🐟 🐜 🐛 in #ccc 👣 and Follow 👣 the Honor Code 🏅 - the Creed (Conditions and Limits Inside)
the latest update <<< please click to read.