There is a new change.
It might be your first if you just joined Steemit.
Steemit was promoted as:
- Better social media as facebook
- You earn for posting
- Freedom of speech.
- A place where good content is promoted.
- Social media where you can not engage (talk) to other people without SP (steem power)
- You earn zero if no one notices you.
- You can post what you like and can be flagged.
- A place where communities promote good content but no one knows what it is or cares about it.
Steemit will be:
- The place where it is hardly impossible to engage unless you get help or by Steem.
- You earn less if your post does not have a vote of 20 steem or more.
- You will loose every cent if someone flags you.
- You better be carefull to whom you say what.
- You can be flagged without a reason.
- You should never vote in the first 5 minutes content is posted and you should not vote on a comment.
- Investors earn.
Which options do you have?
- Find people who help you.
- Post more, and more and more.
- Join contests.
- Power up all your earnings on post 100% instead of 50/50.
- Buy Steem and be a whale yourself.
- Leave. There are more and better places to be. Do not focus on Steemit alone.
Is Steemit the right place for writers to be?
No. This is not the place where quality content is found. You take risks posting your complete article, stories, books here. Few votes, being flagged will harm you.
Steemians generally speaking do not care about good content. Most do not like to read and will never read your story.
It is a fable Steemit cares or is promoting it. They do not. Good for them means posts with upvotes over 20 steem = more income.
If you like to earn join my contest!
This is my entry for the weekendfreewrite. It takes 5 minutes to write and @mariannewest provides you of a prompt.
You love to read about the good news between the lines?
The HardFork21 survival guide (the one without tips how to survive)?
Here they tell you all about their new HF21 adventure..
@steemblog, the Steemit team, wrote this especially for you.
Tips I wrote to help you.
Tip: Introduce yourself!
Use the tag #introduceyourself if you did not do it yet.
(You might meet nice people or get interesting tips.)
Tip 1: How to grow? Use dpoll.xyz!
(Go for the giveaways. Free SBI, upvotes, pal, monster cards).
Tip 2: Join the engagement league.
Be visible, upvote your neighbours like they do with you).
Tip 3: Join #ccc contests if you like to earn!
(Use the tag #ccc for every post with 200+ words)
Tip 4: Share your photos (dapp Appics)
Tip 5: Steem-bounty.com
(Be a bounty hunter, get upvotes and earn forever on your posts!)
Tip 6: Improve your writing skills.
(Read, use Grammarly, practice free writing)
Tip 7: Steembasicincome (SBI)
(Help other and earn yourself too)
Tip 9: How to get your upvotes? Bot or not?
Tip 10: Use the right tags!
Tip 11: Giveaway and Thank you.
Tip 12: Have you voted for a witness yet?
Tip 14: I want my money! (Bitvavo)