- 6 eggs egg yolks
- 5 eggs egg white
- 300 gr butter (me: full blue band butter)
- 250 gr refined sugar (me: 200 g refined sugar and 20 g white sugar for egg whites)
- 225 gr of flour (me: 171 g flour and 54 g milk powder (2 sachets @ 27 g)
- 25 grams of cocoa powder (me: 10 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Preheat the oven 200 degrees Celsius, spread butter and sprinkle flour on a tulban pan.
- Beat butter + butter + 200 gr fine sugar + vanilla until soft and fluffy. Add the egg yolks one at a time while beating until fluffy.
- Enter the flour + milk powder that has been sifted gradually while stirring until well blended. Set aside.
- Beat the egg whites in another container until bubbly, add sugar gradually while beating until stiff. Mix into the butter mixture gradually, stirring gently until everything is mixed evenly.
- Take enough dough to enter the cocoa powder stir until well blended.
- Pour the white mixture until 1/2 baking pan put in the chocolate mixture, stir the chocolate mixture using chopsticks or forks to shape the pattern and cover with the remaining white mixture.
- Bake for approximately 50-60 minutes. GOOD LUCK
Follow me @wahyu