- Windows 10 was patched with the KB4056892 update and is best installed through Windows Update.
- The following updates were released for macOS: High Sierra 10.13.2, Security Update 2018-001 for Sierra, and Security Update 2018-001 for El Capitan.
- Android devices running at the 2018-01-05 Security Patch Level and later are protected.
- Apple iOS devices were patched with iOS 11.2.2 to "mitigate the effects of Spectre" in the Safari web browser.
- Firefox browsers updated to at least version 57.0.4 are protected. See How Do I Update Firefox? if you need help.
- Safari 11.0.2 was released for macOS Sierra and OS X El Capitan.
Shared On DLIKE