It’s that time again...Fruits and Veggies Monday is here! Welcome back to a great new week and another round of the challenge. I was thinking of you all as I shared the plant-based love in my second seasonal nutrition event that I hosted on Saturday. Just like our Monday family, not everyone who attended is totally vegan, but we can all inspire each other to continue to consume lots of healthy and delicious plant-based foods! I think everyone enjoyed it as much as the first one, so I can’t wait to start planning my next event for the Fall.
Here’s the fun list of categories for some creative entry ideas:
- Healthiest Recipe
- Best Presentation
- Best Photography
- Most Creative Recipe
- Best Vegan Dessert
- Best Traditional Veganized Recipe
- Most Entertaining Entry
- Most Educational Entry
- Most Mouthwatering Entry
- Most Beautiful Fruits & Veggies
Thank you all for the fantastic posts last week! We had quite the crowd of awesome entries. It was awesome to see that despite a few changes we still had such a good participation rate. Let’s keep ‘em coming with some more yummy and informative posts this week!
I would also like to remind you to read the rules, because only entries following them 100% will be accepted. Any questions? Feel free to reach out to @plantstoplanks at any time!
🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇🍒 🍌🍑
THE WEEKLY ROUNDUP OF ENTRANTS WILL BE SHARED ON WEDNESDAY 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓
THE RULES ARE:
FRUITS & VEGGIES MONDAY by @lenasveganliving
• Take and post at least 3 photos of fruits and vegetables. (It can be variety or just one kind from the garden, supermarket or anywhere you wish, PLANT BASED RECIPES ARE WELCOMED).
• One entry only!!!
• PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ENTRY IS 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT!!! (images and text)
• Text must be at least 100 words.
• Use hashtag #fruitsandveggiesmonday
• Mention the creator @lenasveganliving, the host @plantstoplanks and the title FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY
• Please copy and paste a link of your entry in the comment section under this post. We always acknowledge and upvote, but only if you follow the rules.
• Please upvote and repost.
• Make sure you post your entry no later than Tuesday morning Toronto time.
For additional details on posting, check out the Cheat Sheet by @plantstoplanks
THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND I LOOK FORWARD YOUR ENTRIES!!!
Authored by @plantstoplanks