WELCOME IN YLEND PROTOCOL
yLEND Protocol: Here We Come to Know About yLend Protocol It is A System Of Lend,Borrow,Farm Would it be great to live in a world where everyone has the same access to finance or even the access to finance in the first place. yLend protocol is built In Contract on Ethereum block-chain for lending Ether by using tokens as a collateral. It's allow users to lend, borrow $eth or other tokens and earn algorithmically set interest rates, additionally double their earnings with farming functionality which is one of a few in DeFi.
Here you needed your Ethereum wallet and internet access, and here No KYC or third party is involved. So You can lend, borrow and earn the highest interest rates.
What is yLEND protocol?
As We know There are many lending protocols available on the market. however their interest rates are only based on the ratio of lenders and borrowers. So In The YLENDThey aim to solve this issue and maximize your earnings by offering farming YLenders will earn two types of APY = APY and yAPY
• APY will be algorithmically calculated based on supply and demand.
• yAPY stands for the earnings from farming as yield earnings in yLEND tokens. This allows Rate Of lenders to earn high rate of interest even if there is a low demand for borrowings.
Borrowers will also earn yAPY on the amount they collateralize to borrow. This sounds interesting, You can earn money even when you borrow thanks to yLEND ecosystem. yLEND is also a governance token that it will enable users to adjust the interest rates and make important decision towards the developments of the protocol. It is A Really Nice Thing about yLEND it Has A huge potential Compare To Other Lendin>
yLEND Prrong>yLEND Protocol Offers g>
/h1> • yLEND protocol offers a new Defi generation of crypto lending and borrowing protocol With farming opportunities. For who provide liquidity users will earn standard interest rates and additionally yield earning from farming.
•$yLEND is a governance token of yLEND protocol. And it has One of the core features of $yLEND it has the ability to vote for the changes and development of the protocol.
• Borrowing will be available on the collateralized amount from provided liquidity. Borrowers will also earn daily yield earnings based on the collateralized amount as yLEND tokens.
•yLEND development fund is one of the important part of the project. It is aimed to maintain the success of the project. And the users will decide how to use these funds by voting. The main use case will be buying $yLEND tokens from the market and burning or distributing among the protocol users.
• $yLEND holders will be able to stake their $yLEND holdings and earn profit by locking their funds. And vault is specifically designed to incentivize hodling the $yLEND tokens and maintain the sustainable price growth.
•yLEND protocol will be elastic supply token $yLUSD to maintain sustainable growth of the ecosystem. $yLUSD will follow the Ampleforth elastic supply models and it will expand and contract supply in response to market conditions, to target 1 USD per $yLUSD.
So in my opinion YLend Protocol is Really Had Big opportunity's ahead And The upcoming Development's are Too Good At The Best And Hardworking team It has. And they gonna Do The Betterment In Future For Sure So stick With YLend Protocol. We Need To Support Such Mind Boggling Project.
yLEND will also have different cryptocurrencies available for lending and borrowing
List is subject to change in Recent Development
• Token Name: yLEND
• Total Supply: 75,000
• Pre-sale amount: 30,000
• Pre-sale price: 1 ETH/20 yLEND
• Soft cap: 900 ETH
• Hard cap: 1,500 ETH
• Initial Listing Price: 1 ETH/8 yLEND
• Team: 4,000
• Marketing: 4,000
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND LINK:
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/ylendprotocol
• Telegram channel: https://t.me/ylendio
• Telegram group: https://t.me/ylendgroup
• Medium: https://ylendprotocol.medium.com/
• Web-site: www.ylend.io/
BTT Username: simran.kanse.1
BTT URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2861429
Telegram : @Simrankanse1
Wallet address(ERC20) : 0xA68D8824833a2640e6188A79246BC0A303330f99