Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weakness.
I would rather trust a woman’s instinct than a man’s reason.
Author: Stanley Baldwin
At fifteen, beauty and talent do not exist; there can only be promise of the coming woman.
Women are the real architects of society.
Author: Harriet Beecher Stowe
A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
Author: Eleanor Roosevelt
A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon.
Author: Arnold Haultain
🔥Resteem🔥 this post to share beautiful photos your friends
🔥Follow me🔥 to update the most beautiful photos
🔥Upvote🔥 helps you more beautiful
- The quotes about women #2 Women are the real architects of society
- The quotes about women #1 if you want something done, ask a woman
- Behind the strong woman are the storms of life that cannot be shared #3
- Behind the strong woman are the storms of life that cannot be shared #2
- Behind the strong woman are the storms of life that cannot be shared #1
- Where was the kind of woman that men like to conquer?
Source photos: minds