The idea for UFF Sports was hatched less than 6 months ago and we have made great strides towards launching the first stages of our all-encompassing digital ecosystem. Our incredible team has put in a lot of time and creative effort to build a dynamic brand that will represent the strength, security and incredible innovation of the UFF Sports platform.
- The UFF Sports Toronto Maple Leafs ticket giveaway has been completed and our lucky winners attended the Leafs vs Rangers game Dec 28th. The Rangers defeated the Leafs in overtime, exciting game!
- Current marketing push is focused on finding potential Owners for the Jan 17, 2020 pro hockey franchise auction and draft.
- UFF Sports is holding a live event on Jan 17th in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada with comedian Kelly Taylor at Wendel Clark's Classic Bar and Grill, to celebrate the launch of the ecosystem's first league, pro hockey.
- The beta version of the UFF Sports website and both android and ios apps will be released Jan 01, 2020.
- Score Token will be available for purchase on gneiss.io starting 12pm EST Jan 18th, 2020.
- All current pro hockey players are being hashed onto the blockchain in preparation for the Jan 19th player draft. Each franchise is sold with a star player attached to it. Sunday Jan. 19th, 2020 the 31 team owners will participate in a draft of all the current pro players at no additional cost, as a full roster is included in the purchase price.
- Ongoing development on the hockey portion of the platform will continue throughout 2020.
Pro Hockey Auction/Draft and game play
Attached is an example of what the auction will look like. Teams will be ranked from 1 to 31 based on the most recently calculated fantasy points of the attached star. Once you sign up as an Owner at uffsports.com you will be given an Air Auctioneer link that will take you to the first ever UFF Sports franchise auction.
Below is the current breakdown of our hockey fantasy sports points structure. This structure will be up for review each year by a governing body.. This group will consist of the 31 owners, an elected commissioner and a UFF Sports representative.
We have an incredibly exciting month ahead of us and we are looking forward to meeting with our 31 new partners/team owners in January of 2020!
Happy New Year to everyone!