Read "Travel Advice - Weekly Round-Up #99" on TravelFeed.io for the best experience
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Travel Advice roundup!
Sometimes the right preparation before a trip determines if you're going to have a good or bad time when you're on the road. To learn from the experience of others is worth so much! So we hope the following articles shared on TravelFeed.io can help you to make the right decisions before and during a trip. And please use #traveladvice if you have some tips and tricks for other travelers.
The BEST posts for Travel Advice
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
I’m staying in 130+ YEARS-OLD-house hostel by @waybeyondpadthai
I’m now staying at a hostel in Santa Cruz called ’HI Santa Cruz Hostel’, operating in an old Victorian house, Carmelita Cottages on Beach Hill built in 1880’s. Quick math here, that’s already over 130+ years old!! Does that sound exciting to you at all? because after I got to know the history from their thick portfolio full with information, I was [...]
December Holiday: A trip to the Kalahari - Part 1 by @craigcampbell
Hey guys!So I guess this is officially my first proper post, other than my recent introduction. To start my travel blog journey with you, I will take you on a short trip with me to the wild Kalahari (more specifically, the Kgalagadi National Park). This will be a series of posts, and you will get to see what my small group of friends (myself, Chant[...]
Luggage Repair Service in Sg, hope you don’t need it but if you do… by @rayshiuimages
OK so after 20+ years of travel my trusty travel companion decided to burst at the seams. Though not a big burst it’s still big enough to worry about it catching something and tearing even more. Call me crazy or sentimental (maybe both?) but I don’t wanna ditch my travel buddy. I had no problems getting rid of other luggage with broken wheels or br[...]
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. If your post is about #foodoftheworld or #traveladvice, don't forget to add the appropriate tags (within the first 5 tags!) for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our promos!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome Steemians and projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
If you optimize your post for SEO and it gets many clicks from Google, you can now earn from a monthly prize pool of 100 Steem! Of course, only when posting through TravelFeed.io.
Read the contest announcement for more information.
Are you a travel blogger? Thanks to the travel writing contest by @invisusmundi you can now earn up to 100 STEEM on top of the post rewards when posting through TravelFeed.io!
Read the contest announcement for more information.
TravelFeed was created by travelers for travelers and all costs have been paid out of our own pockets so far. Now, we want to take TravelFeed to the next level, which requires some funding that we hope to partially cover by selling advertising space on TravelFeed through our crowdfunding campaign on Fundition. Kindly consider a contribution! Learn more
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Please consider voting for us as a witness. If you're not sure how to do that, it's easy: Head over to our Support Us page and hit the witness voting button to vote with Steem Keychain, or Steemconnect if you are not a Keychain user. Alternatively, use this Steemconnect link or head over to Steemit Wallet and enter travelfeed in the box.
- Follow our curation trail on Steemauto: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dApp or tag your posts with #travelfeed: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io and the Steem blockchain. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button100 SP | 250 SP | 500 SP | 1000 SP
2500 SP | 5000 SP | 10000 SP
15000 SP | 25000 SP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!