Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Food Of The World roundup!
You've been warned, don't read our round-up on different foods from around the world when you're hungry. We don't take any responsibility for bites taking out of electronic devices. Do you have some food articles to share with us from your journeys? Go to TravelFeed.io, and don’t forget to use #foodoftheworld to draw our attention to them.
Also, don't forget to check our promos on the bottom of this post, there's a lot to be explored and you don't want to miss out, do you?
The BEST posts for Food Of The World
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Chiang Mai's best vibe market | Farmer market, live music, street food and ORGANIC COFFEE 🖤 by @waybeyondpadthai
Yes! Sincere, indeed. Actually, it's a market in Chiang Mai called 'Jingjai market'. Jingjai in English means 'Sincere'. Not sure how it sounds to you in English but in Thai, quite cute. Jingjai Market is totally one of my most favourite markets or my most favourite thus far I have been in Chiang Mai, to be honest. Would love to know the reasons[...]
Pattaya Floating Market - Definitely not a must visit place by @hanggggbeeee
You must read somewhere this sentence printed on packaged food “The picture is for illustration purpose only”. It means that the advertisement is unreliable. And the fact will surprise you in an unpleasant way. That is what I feel when visiting the Floating Market in Pattaya. The advertisement The Floating market is considered as one of good place[...]
The Go / Travel / Balan hoo market / A calm festival held every 5 days by @sunikr
Every 5 days Cool festival Balan hurray I don't like crowds, but I'm always excited about going to the market. Is it because half of the market people are there? Traders waiting for others at one place without moving somewhere. To me the market is the site of the festival they are gathering. The feeling of being invited also feels a bit. It is dec[...]
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please do visit the fellow Steemians’ accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. If your post is about #foodoftheworld or #traveladvice, don't forget to add the appropriate tags for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
If you are posting through other Steem dApps, please use the tag #travelfeed and check that your post meets our quality requirements and don't forget to add a location via steemitworldmap; keep in mind that you'll be missing out on higher rewards if you don't post through TravelFeed.io directly.
Don't miss our promos!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome Steemians and projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Are you a travel blogger? Thanks to the travel writing contest by @invisusmundi you can now earn up to 100 STEEM on top of the post rewards when posting through TravelFeed.io!
Read the contest announcement for more information.
TravelFeed was created by travellers for travellers and all costs have been paid out of our own pockets so far. Now, we want to take TravelFeed to the next level, which requires some funding that we hope to partially cover by selling advertising space on TravelFeed through our crowdfunding campaign on Fundition. Kindly consider a contribution! Learn more
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Please consider voting for us as a witness. If you're not sure how to do that, it's easy: Head over to our **[Support Us](https://travelfeed.io/about/support-us)** page and hit the witness voting button to vote with Steem Keychain, or Steemconnect if you are not a Keychain user. Alternatively, use this [Steemconnect link](https://beta.steemconnect.com/sign/account-witness-vote?witness=travelfeed&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Ftravelfeed.io%2Fwitnessvote%2Fsuccess) or head over to [Steemit Wallet](https://steemitwallet.com/~witnesses) and enter travelfeed in the box.
- Follow our curation trail on Steemauto: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dApp or tag your posts with #travelfeed: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io and the Steem blockchain. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way.100 SP | 250 SP | 500 SP | 1000 SP
2500 SP | 5000 SP | 10000 SP
15000 SP | 25000 SP
Join the vibrant community of travellers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!