Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Europe roundup!
Europe as a travel destination has so much to offer, sometimes it's kind of hard what country or city to choose for your next vacation. Get inspired by the following travel articles shared on TravelFeed.io and learn about some of the best spots of the continent.
The BEST posts for Europe
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
2019 travel summary - cycled across Europe and more by @boga4
📍Área Metropolitana de Lisboa, Portugal
Merry Christmas and happy new year! 2019 was probably the most succesfull year for me, according to finished trips. 13 countries, 6 of them - new for me. Over 5500 km cycled in total. 7 flights. https://img.travelfeed.io/boga4%2F20191228T111227933Z-photo52039670[...]
Saint Denis Mistletoe festival by @dexpartacus
📍Aosta Valley, Italy
### Ciao Steemians! --- *Mistletoe is an evergreen plant, parasitic of trees such as pines, firs, limes, apple trees, poplars and oaks. Winter is the season in which it is most visible, with the bare trees you can see its large bushes very well.* --- !() --- *A famous tradition accompanies its bushy branchs, which are considered a love a[...]
Art and Travel Notebooks. For the Burgos Merindades: El Vigo, the enigmatic Romanesque church of San by @juancar347
📍Castile and León, Spain
As singer Mari Trini said, may she rest in peace, in this one of her best-known classics, "truths are only words you can believe or not." But I think it fell short or at least, very scarce in limiting the issue of belief and truth, only to words. https://img.travelfeed.io/juancar347%2F20191227T150[...]
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. If your post is about #foodoftheworld or #traveladvice, don't forget to add the appropriate tags (within the first 5 tags!) for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Don't miss our promos!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome Steemians and projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
Are you a travel blogger? Thanks to the travel writing contest by @invisusmundi you can now earn up to 100 STEEM on top of the post rewards when posting through TravelFeed.io!
Read the contest announcement for more information.
TravelFeed was created by travelers for travelers and all costs have been paid out of our own pockets so far. Now, we want to take TravelFeed to the next level, which requires some funding that we hope to partially cover by selling advertising space on TravelFeed through our crowdfunding campaign on Fundition. Kindly consider a contribution! Learn more
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Please consider voting for us as a witness. If you're not sure how to do that, it's easy: Head over to our Support Us page and hit the witness voting button to vote with Steem Keychain, or Steemconnect if you are not a Keychain user. Alternatively, use this Steemconnect link or head over to Steemit Wallet and enter travelfeed in the box.
- Follow our curation trail on Steemauto: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dApp or tag your posts with #travelfeed: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io and the Steem blockchain. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button100 SP | 250 SP | 500 SP | 1000 SP
2500 SP | 5000 SP | 10000 SP
15000 SP | 25000 SP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!