Read "Asia - Weekly Round-Up #106" on TravelFeed.io for the best experience
Welcome to today's weekly Travelfeed Asia roundup!
Are you bored out of your mind and need a distraction? Then we got the right articles for you, the following are our favorite posts from last week featuring Asia. Start reading and daydreaming. If you haven't shared your stories yet, don't forget to give it a try on TravelFeed.io!
The BEST posts for Asia
A quick recap - the post rewards of this curation post will be distributed as follows:
- Each featured author is set as a 13% beneficiary of this post;
- The rest of the earnings will be used to power up the @travelfeed account.
🔗The thumbnails are directly linked to the original posts. Please, click on the image and enjoy the read!
Northern Thailand: Pai to Mae Sai Visa Run Motorbike Loop by @wanderein
📍Chiang Rai Province, Thailand
I previously wrote about a motorbike day tour that @jpphotography and I did in Pai, Thailand. It was just a warm up for a longer motorbike trip. We did two separate week-long motorbike trips, the second one was the Mae Hong Son loop. I am not sure what to call this first motorbike trip as it isn’t really a usual route. I can call it the Mae Sai vis[...]
## ***Hello [Travelfeed.io](https://travelfeed.io) communities.***![Baitul Makmur (1).JPG](https://img.travelfeed.io/khaimi%2F20200227T181314582Z-Baitul%20Makmur%20%20(1).JPG)A view of high worship buildings looming and full of charm, this building comes with a majestic feel like a kingdom. It’s named Baitul Makmur Grand Mosque, which is located i[...]
My unplanned getaway to Kawasan Falls and Basdaku White Beach by @travelfury
What’s up travelmaniacs and Steemitians! How are you doing today? I hope you are doing great in your travel blogs and adventures! For today’s travel story, I’m going to share to you guys and gals about my unplanned trip to Kawasan Falls and the Basdaku White Beach in Moalboal, Cebu.It was sometime on October 2018. I was having a scheduled meetup wi[...]
We hope you have enjoyed these posts. Please visit the featured author's accounts to learn more about their travels!
Want to be featured in our daily round-ups?
It's simple! If you are posting through TravelFeed.io, you are already eligible, just don't forget to add a location. If your post is about #foodoftheworld or #traveladvice, don't forget to add the appropriate tags (within the first 5 tags!) for a chance to be featured in these round-ups!
Posts posted from or edited with other Steem dApps are no longer eligible to be featured in our round-ups, please post through TravelFeed.io instead.
Don't miss our promos!
Part of our job is to partner with awesome Steemians and projects to offer even more rewards on top of the usual curation, this way we can ensure that active and new users get the best of the best for their efforts. If you don't want to miss out on the opportunities make sure to stay tuned to our posts and announcements on TravelFeed.io. Check the latest ones below!
If you optimize your post for SEO and it gets many clicks from Google, you can now earn from a monthly prize pool of 100 Steem! Of course, only when posting through TravelFeed.io.
Read the contest announcement for more information.
Are you a travel blogger? Thanks to the travel writing contest by @invisusmundi you can now earn up to 100 STEEM on top of the post rewards when posting through TravelFeed.io!
Read the contest announcement for more information.
TravelFeed was created by travelers for travelers and all costs have been paid out of our own pockets so far. Now, we want to take TravelFeed to the next level, which requires some funding that we hope to partially cover by selling advertising space on TravelFeed through our crowdfunding campaign on Fundition. Kindly consider a contribution! Learn more
Be Part of TravelFeed!
- Follow our account @travelfeed to never miss any updates
- Share TravelFeed.io posts on social media (we have now share buttons at each post)
- Follow us on social media: Twitter Instagram Facebook Youtube Pinterest Reddit
- Please consider voting for us as a witness. If you're not sure how to do that, it's easy: Head over to our Support Us page and hit the witness voting button to vote with Steem Keychain, or Steemconnect if you are not a Keychain user. Alternatively, use this Steemconnect link or head over to Steemit Wallet and enter travelfeed in the box.
- Follow our curation trail on Steemauto: Check out our tutorial
- Post through our dApp or post to a TravelFeed community: Find out the benefits and why you should post from TravelFeed.io
- Consider delegating: Your delegation does not only supports the growth of this incredible project, but also helps the entire travel community on TravelFeed.io and the Steem blockchain. Once we launch our token, there will be a generous airdrop to delegators, so delegating now pays off! Find out more
These links will help you to delegate in a simple and quick way, or head to our Support Us page to delegate with the click of a button100 SP | 250 SP | 500 SP | 1000 SP
2500 SP | 5000 SP | 10000 SP
15000 SP | 25000 SP
Join the vibrant community of travelers on our Discord server! Any questions? Don't hesitate to ask for help — we are here to help!