This pastry is one of the most favorite dishes I tried during the lock down days. The result is an unusual crispy and fragrant snack. Hope you also like and enjoy the recipe.
- Spicy sauce 3 tbsp.
- Soy sauce 1 tbsp.
- Rice vinegar ½ tbsp.
- Sesame oil 1 teaspoon
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Lime ¹⁄₂ pieces
- Salt taste
- Ground black pepper taste
- Sugar 1 tbsp.
- King prawns 12 pieces
- Dough for wontons 6 sheets
- Flour 1 tbsp.
- Water 1 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil 3 cups
- Sugar 150 g
- Rice vinegar 60 ml
- Water 4 tbsp.
- Dried garlic 1 tbsp.
- Spicy sauce 1 tbsp.
- Ground red pepper 1 tbsp.
- Flour 1 tbsp.
- Corn starch 1 tbsp.
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Combine hot and soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil.
2 ․ Add the garlic, lime juice and its zest grated through the press, grated on a fine grater.
3 ․ Add salt, pepper and sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Place the shrimp in the prepared marinade and refrigerate for half an hour.
- At this time, cut the square sheets of dough diagonally to make two triangles from each.
Instead of dough for wontons, you can use the usual dumpling dough. It needs to be rolled so that it shines through.
6 ․ Wrap the shrimp in a dough: wrap the top of the triangle inward and leave the shrimp tails open.
To prevent the dough from turning, grease the edges with a mixture of flour and water and press it.
7 ․ Fry the shrimp in hot oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Put them on paper towels to remove excess oil.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, rice vinegar and water. Keep on fire until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add chopped garlic, hot sauce and red pepper. Cook until the sauce thickens.
eleven. Then add flour, starch and salt and mix thoroughly. Remove the sauce from the heat and let cool.