Hello beautiful women of Steem Women Club community;
Today I will explain to you the 13th contest of Steem Women Club community. You showed great interest in the competitions. I am very happy for that. Seeing you win makes us happy.
I announced the results of the competition a few days ago. We try to choose the topics of the contest in a way that is both beneficial for the community and for your participation./p>
This week, we will introduce Steemit to our friends as a contest. We will share it on different social media. And we will keep them active. In this way, we will both introduce your friends to steemit and we will strive to reach more people.Our motto in the community is WE ARE STRONG TOGETHER!
• A picture and a text paragraph were not selected as a quality post. We make the posts exclusive to Steemite with the hashtag #steemexclusive.
You can be chosen once a week. However, you may not be chosen once again, as it is someone who writes better than you. Numerous quality posts have been created in the community. We are working to vote for all of them. The curators and I are trying to support it. Therefore, the importance of empowerment is to increase the strength of the community and give you a higher vote.
• I warn you on both personal and community posts so you can create quality posts. If you follow the rules and create quality posts, your chances of getting votes from both @steemwomensclub and curators increase. With the #Steemexclusive tag, we ensure that your posts are exclusive to Steemit. You cannot post any of your posts in this community to another community.
• I send 5 quality posts to curators every day that don't get votes. This way, we try to support unrated quality posts. I will continue to select quality contest posts that have not received votes. I don't choose the same person twice a week because quality posts are on the rise. A fair system is applied.
- Curators @steemcurator01, @steemcurator02 @booming1 and @booming04 also support quality content. Thanks not only to myself but to all women for their support.
What is the subject of the contest?
We will enable our friends who have never met Steemit to register. Or we will motivate our friends who are registered but are not active to be active. And we will post and make sure they participate in the contest.
• First of all, you will sign up a friend of Steemit.
• You will make your registered friend share a post.
• Or, you will tag a friend who has registered but is not active to be active.
• Talk about the benefits of Steemit.
• Motivate them to be active.
• Make the sentences they need to get excited!
• Strive to publicize Steemit and the community.
About the Competition
Steemit is the most useful and profitable social media platform in this world. We have to help people become members and active. For this, we have to talk about our own achievements. We must give the necessary incentive to motivate. We should share our posts on our social media accounts. In this way, we will announce both this community and STEEMIT TO THE WORLD.
Turkey time will end 13 April 23:59.
• Use your own original image
•Follow Steem women club social media accounts!
• You must share your post in the SteemWomen Club community
• Pictures must be your own
• Resteem the contest post
• your post must be your own
• Invite your friends
•Share each post in just one community!
• Submissions with incorrect labels are not accepted.
•Submissions that do not show the application stages will not be accepted.
- The reason we make this tag is to keep the contest posts together and the selection is easy.
You know, I explained before that the reward system has changed. I mentioned that we will be supported by @Booming accounts. From now on, our Contest winners will be supported by @booming01 and @booming04.
1st Winner Prize: 100% upvote by @booming01 (Approximately $40)
2nd Winner Prize: 100% upvote by @booming01 ($40)
3rd Winner Prize: 100% upvote by @booming04 ( $40)
• I will send it to the community support program for the quality post I will choose on the 4th and 5th winner. I will get you votes. For this reason, there will be 3 winners. 4th and 5th the winner will receive a surprise vote.
•Curators have different votes for everyone. Votes outside the competition are not guaranteed.
•If your post past 7 days is selected, your active post will be voted on.
• #contest You can also get support from different curators using the tag.
My Awards Are Not Awarded. What Can I Do?
If you do not receive votes from the competition awards; Sometimes curators are too busy, or they can be overlooked. you can kindly forward this to me on discord. We will tell this to the necessary people. The result of the competition is definitely announced on the 8th and 9th days. Therefore, if you participate in the contest on the first day and win, the contest prize, which is 100%, is given to your active post. There may be a question in your mind for those who do not know this. Both the curators and I note that the votes are cast.
- And I want to say that; @steemcurator01 and @steemcurator02 give high ratings to the posts I selected for the community support program. We work together to support you. WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER ! Let's win together and achieve our goal.
SteemWomen Club Discord :https://discord.gg/WFz5pu9k
İnstagram Account: Steem WOmen Club
Blog Site : Site
Support us by delegating STEEM POWER.