Hello Steemians! A few weeks ago we launched our SPS Proposal to develop some support tools and provide to the community the much needed visual material to use when inviting and onboarding potential new users.
Basically, we are asking for the equivalent of $100 SBD daily. This means we will have around 3,000 SBD to work every month. We are asking for this on a period of 5 months - although it's already been one month and since we launched the proposal, so now we only have 4 months left - to develop the website https://steemonboarding.com and include 150+ more short videos explaining and going deep into some of the most important topics if the Steem Ecosystem.
This budget will be used to pay the following expenses:
- Video creators
- Script writers
- Web developer and research developer
- Video editor
In return, we will provide the following:
- A more professional looking website.
- Weekly update with declined payouts.
- One new video (in ten languages) per week on our website
- A new proposal of learning gamification that includes Dapps and communities.
- A Marketing and social media approach plan for part two of our SPS.