All featured posts will be put on the Editors Choice Map.
For more like this check out #traveldigest.
#1 Journey through Jordan by @paulmp
"The solider with the gun pointed in our direction says it is time for us to leave" I casually say to one of my photographer friends who, up until that point, had been ignoring my directions to get back in the van and focused on getting her photos.Find this post on the map Find this user on the map
Without further delay here is my recount of Day 3.. As previously posted approximately 30 people a year die attempting to walk across the whole of England, so if you are squeamish it might be best to not read about day 3. It was nuts, at one point I thought I might die! it was simply the most dangerous thing I have ever done. It was some of the roughest terrain of the whole walk, but for some reason I needed to do it during one of the worst thunders storms I have experienced in EnglandFind this post on the map Find this user on the map
Te AnauThe town of Te Anau is located on the south east side of Lake Te Anau, which is the largest lake on the South Island at about 344,000 square km, only succumbing to the grandeur of Lake Taupo in the North Island. Its population of around 2,000 people is less than half the amount of tourist beds they have of over 4,000, which goes to show just how prominent the tourism industry is in New Zealand!Find this post on the map Find this user on the map
- White mountain, Pamukkale, Turkey by @mister-omortson
- Let's travel together #121 - L'Aquàrium, Barcelona, Spain by @gabrielatravels
- Scrambling in the rocky, remote, wild north west, Corbetts, United Kingdom by @natubat
- San Sebastian International Film Festiva, San Sebastián, Spain by @txatxy
- #335 Pichilemu | 冲浪胜地, Pilchilemu, Chile by @itchyfeetdonica
- Travel to Braunauer Mountains : Day 4, Adrspassko Teplicke Skaly, Czech Republic by @adalger
- MY FIRST VILLAGE TRAVEL BLOG, Barail, Bangladesh by @afrinsultana
- Scenes and Gifs from Ghana, Accra, Ghana by @for91days