Today, I will announce the 26th contest that I will organize in the SteemFoods Community. Last week, we saw delicious and practical recipes prepared at home by many of our users from different countries in the SteemFoods Community with the steemfoods-desssert tag. I announced the results of the competition, which I organized with the SteemFoods-Dessert tag, on my steemitfoods account yesterday. You can learn the results of the competition in detail by clicking the link below. Thank you to all our users who participated in the competition. Our competition topic this week is not about preparing food or dessert.
Our competition topic this week is not about preparing food or dessert. This week's competition topic is ''Take the Best Street Food Vendor Photo''. Now, I will share detailed information about the competition with you below. Since SteemFoods Community is a food and cooking platform, I know that the content you prepare for competitions has a cost. The reason I organized such a competition this week was that I wanted you to participate in the competition by showing your photography skills without using any of your materials at home. In addition, I would like to help you buy the materials you will use in the next contest by giving the best support for the posts prepared for this contest.
The theme of this week's competition is ''Take the Best Street Food Vendor Photo'' There are street food vendors where we all live, and I think these dishes are more delicious than restaurant meals. :) You can participate in the competition this week by taking photos of the street food vendors where you live. You should include information about what food, dessert or drink the street food vendors you attract are selling to your post. With this contest, we want our users from different countries from the SteemFoods Community to take the most natural, high-quality and high-resolution photos of the street food vendors in the place where they live, and add an informative article about the food, dessert and beverage they sell to their posts. You can participate in the contest by photographing more than one street food vendor and adding small information such as the products sold by the street food vendors, prices, and the taste of the food to your post. Or you can promote it in the same way by taking multiple photos of a street food vendor. For this competition, you must demonstrate your photography + promotional skills.
EXAMPLE: You can diversify your contest post such as a photo of a street food vendor making hamburgers, a small promotion about that vendor, a photo of a vendor buying ice cream, and a small promotion with the vendor, a photo of a street food vendor selling rice outside, and a small promotion. Or you can also create a detailed promotional post with many photos of a street food vendor. Feel yourself like a photographer in this competition! :)
By adding photos of more than one street food vendor to the contest , the food these street food vendors sell , price information , have you bought food from here before You should add information such as: Photograph more than one street food vendor and add an informational caption under their photos. Two photos of an exemplary meatball seller, below their photos: I've had meatballs here before, it's great. One of the best meatball vendors where I live, $6. My score for the taste is 8/10. It would be great if you add additional information such as location information. Please pay attention to the quality of the photos you have taken and the promotional information you will add under these photos.
- Photos of the street food vendor. For example, you can capture a natural photo shoot while preparing the food he sells. If the seller allows, include a quality and relevant attractive photo of the food purchased.
- Add information about the street food vendor below the photos. Include information such as the price of the food it sells, its taste, location information, why you chose to photograph this street food vendor, have you bought food from here before. (It would be much more interesting to photograph more than one street food vendor and add small information about each one.) But you can also participate in the competition with many photos and detailed presentations of one type of street food vendor. The choice is yours.
- You can add the location information of your favorite supermarket to your post. In this way, a steemit user who lives in the same region as you can discover a more economical supermarket.
- How to Use What3 Words App? : https://goldvoice.club/steem/@rishabh99946/what-s-is-what3words-how-to-use-or-all-you-need-to-know-or-the-diary-game-useful-tips
- Application for Android and Ios: https://what3words.com/products/what3words-app/
If you want the post you prepared for this contest to receive vote support and to be one of the winners of the contest, give great importance to the photo quality in your post. Feel yourself like a photographer. Add different photos of street food vendors and add informative texts under the photos you have taken. Maybe one of the winners of the contest can also add a selfie photo of him with the street food vendor, it might be interesting. Photography + adding informative articles about the photos you take, capturing original, natural poses will increase your chances of being one of the winners of this competition and getting a good vote support.
- You must set a 20% benefactor reward for the -steemitfoods account in the payment setting of the posts you share for this competition. You can learn how to set the benefactor to your posts and why the benefactor setting is the most important rule of this competition by clicking the link below.
- Share your post in the SteemFoods Community.
- Use the #steemfoods-photography tag. (Entries of the participants who do not use the tag will not be accepted.)
- Share quality and original content. (The photos you use in your post must be your own.
- Specify the country from which you are participating in the tag section. (Example; steemfoods-turkey)
- You can add as many photos as you want.
We will try to vote support with quality content prepared for the contest with -steemitfoods , -steemcurator01, -steemcurator02, and booming accounts. As an extra, I will choose from this week's '' Best SteemFoods Posts of the Day '' posts prepared for this contest. That's why I recommend you to produce content for this contest. In addition, I will distribute 5 Liquid STEEM Prizes to each of the 3 winners of this competition. In total, 15 liquid STEEM prizes will be distributed.
- 1st Winner Prize: 5 STEEM
- 2nd Winner Prize: 5 STEEM
- 3rd Winner Prize: 5 STEEM
The duration of the competition is 1 week. 01/08/2021 The date, time clock with Turkey 23: 59 will end the contest.
Be sure to include a screenshot of your twitter post under your post.
Quick Delegation Links: