Season 6 of the Steemit Crypto Academy now enters week 4.
We have another set of homework courses to expand and test your crypto knowledge.
There are no separate levels this season. Everyone is free to do all the homework tasks as long as they meet the minimum requirements for the Crypto Academy.
Season 6 / Week 4 Courses
The courses this week are…
@abdu.navi03 [ Pakistan ] - assisted by @shemul21 [ Bangladesh ]
@pelon53 [ Venezuela ]
@reminiscence01 [ Nigeria ] - assisted by @nane15 [ Venezuela ]
@fredquantum [ Nigeria ] - assisted by @kouba01 [ Tunisia ]
- Crypto Academy / Season 6 / Week 4 : Crypto Trading Strategy with Triangular Moving Average (TRIMA) Indicator
Season 6 Requirements & Rewards
To take part in the weekly courses students will need to have a minimum reputation of 60 and at least 450 Steem Power of their own (not delegated to them).
Please note - the minimum Steem Power requirement will be increasing to 500 SP from next week.
You must also not be powering down, nor using any vote buying or bid-bot services, nor delegating to any ‘investment services’ or bid-bots.
Anyone meeting these requirements can do any or all of the weekly homework tasks.
Homework posts with a grade of at least 5 out of 10 will receive a percentage vote from @steemcurator02 (4 million SP) of 2 x the grade. For example, for a grade of 8 out 10 a post will receive a 16% vote.
These extra votes will not be given if you are using the #club75 or #club100 tags incorrectly, so make sure you are familiar with the requirements and check your balances with https://steemworld.org/transfer-search.
We are keen to ensure that all contributions to the Steemit Crypto Academy are of as high a standard as possible.
While the Crypto Professors may set specific requirements for some of their homework tasks we would suggest all students follow these basic guidelines…
- Title the post with the format - Your Title - Crypto Academy / S6W4 - Homework Post for [name of Crypto Professor]
- Homework posts should be at least 300 words
- All work should be your own - plagiarism will not be tolerated
- Any graphs, screenshots, quotes etc used from other sources should be fully referenced
- Any images used should be from copyright-free sources and fully referenced
- Homework posts should include the tag #cryptoacademy and the tag specifically required for each homework task in the first five tags. Posts should also include a tag for your country.
- Tag the relevant Crypto Professor to help them find your homework post.
Please make sure you send your homework posts into the Crypto-Academy community…
Homework posts should be submitted no later than 11.59pm UTC, on Saturday, March 19th, 2022.
Please check each Professor’s post carefully for any special instructions they have given for their homework task.
Following all these guidelines carefully will help you gain higher vote rewards for your homework posts.
The Crypto Professors will be on the lookout for plagiarism, content farming and other forms of abuse.
Anyone found doing any of these will risk being banned from the Crypto Academy.
We hope you enjoy Season 6 of the Crypto Academy.
There may be tweaks as the weeks progress. Make sure you check @steemitblog regularly for any changes to the rules.
The Steemit Team