The Investor Relations committee serves two primary purposes: Fundraise for the Steem Foundation and help put the Steem Foundation on the crypto non-profit map by applying for and receiving external grants.
The key aims of the investor relations committee are to:
- Develop Steem Foundation fundraising plan and goals
- Develop a fundraising budget and sponsorship package for the Steem Foundation
- Establish relationships with existing and potential Steem Foundation donors and Steem blockchain investors
- Seek, formulate, apply for and follow-up in regards to grants and other external funding opportunities
- Attend and actively participate at regular committee meetings held remotely.
- Collaborate with other Committees where necessary.
- Help develop and upkeep sound continuity and information logging practices.
- Carry out all tasks in a proactive, professional and accountable manner.
- Report to the Committee Chair and fellow committee members on assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of and actively seek out fundraising opportunities or developments.
- Minimum of 1 year in a fundraising role or a relevant combination of education and professional development.
- Sound understanding of not-for-profit outreach principles and best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Proven ability to analyse, follow-up and make independent decisions.
- Proven ability to set milestones and meet deadlines.
- Time and energy to contribute as a member and volunteer.
- Must not presently be blacklisted by the Steemcleaners or any reputable group in the Steem ecosystem.
- Minimum 6 month commitment is required.
- It is anticipated that 2 hours a week would be the standard workload.
This is a volunteer position with no reimbursement and is subject to strict ethical conduct requirements.
It is designed for individuals who have a stakeholder management, sales or communications background and are willing and able to donate a portion of their time as volunteers.
Applicants will be selected on a competitive basis by the Board and appointments will be announced.
Please fill out the application form linked below. The valuation of your account or your affiliation with existing projects or groups in the Steem ecosystem will not be considered in the selection process. This is an equal opportunity volunteer position.