We, the SteemAlive Community post few weeks ago, we promised to host weekly contests so as to keep our new recruits and old members active and retained. We have been making plans to keep to our word and now, our very first contest is here - My Root.
My root is a journey of family discovery. We have made friends here on Steemit and we love them so much. However, chances are that we do not know much about our Steemit friends family background. It is true that some of us mentioned a few things about our family in our introduction posts, but it was not as detailed or family-focused as we would have loved it. So My Roots will help us say much more about our lovely families.
How to participate
Write a post of at least 300 characters about your family. Make it fun and write as much as you would like us to know your family. But the more detailed, the better. We may add a prize at will to the most detailed stories. Everyone is free to join this contest.
Hints on What to write
- Your family makeup.
- Where they live
- What each family member does now.
- What makes each member unique and special to you.
- How a family member has impacted on you positively
- Something special that happened to your family
- Any other interesting thing about your family, be creative.
- Write about at least 3 Family members. But it would be best to write about all.
- Include a clear group photograph or individual photographs of at least 3 family members. Again its best to have all represented.
- Your post MUST be submitted to our SteemAlive Community</centerqFr5)