This challenge is for you!
Note from Carrie: Everyone seemed to enjoy the change from cards to ability... So let's do it again this week! I'm choosing SNEAK this time cause, well, I'VE BEEN USING IT WRONG! 🤣 For real. It's like I never really looked at what it does. Now I need your help. When and where do you put it!? I have never put one up front... I feel like this is a bad. When do you choose sneak over a tank? Do you? I feel so silly for missing this. Please be kind when making fun of me.🤣
- Create a post sharing a video of one of your battles using SNEAK.
- Make it look good. With more folks creating content you REALLY need to make your posts look GREAT. Need help formatting? Check out this ULTIMATE MARKDOWN TUTORIAL
- Want card images by level to really make your posts shine? Check out this POST from @splinterlands showing you how!
- Tag splinterlands and spt (SPT rewards in tokens on the Steem blockchain.).
- Tell us about your lineup. Explain why you put each card in that position and why SNEAK is a good fit for the ruleset.
- Did your strategy work? What will you try differently next time?
- Do you use SNEAK often? Why or why not?
- Share your post to some OTHER Social Media site. Literally ANY site. (We want more people to know the joy of playing!)
- Link both your STEEM and/or HIVE post(s) AND the social media site you shared it to in the comment section below.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EACH WEEK: Before the current post pays out. SHARE YOUR BATTLE CHALLENGE will be posted every Monday.
WHAT YOU WIN 🤑
UPVOTES! ALL participants who follow ALL rules will be given an upvote from the @steemmonsters account.
You can get a MAX of 2 upvotes per week per chain (unless you create something amazing).
💥STEEM & HIVE Voting/Posting:💥 As of now Splinterlands is posting and curating on BOTH Steem and Hive. If you post on both chains AND share the link on the challenge posts (on Steem or Hive) I will upvote both! This is NOT double posting. Steem and Hive are separate blockchains now, much like Facebook and Twitter are not the same. 😉 TL;DR: Post on Steem and Hive, get upvotes on Steem and Hive.
🐲Highlights from the Week 🐲
Note from Carrie: Like, whoa. There were a LOT of awesome posts this week. A LOT. I keep a list during the week of potential posts to include in the 'highlights' and this week there were well over 20 (amazing) posts! I've randomly cut it down to 13. Thank you so much for getting excited about the Splinterlands! It makes me feel more normal, cause I also get excited. 🥰 Oh! And if you want chances to win random things follow @splinterlore on Twitter (and on HIVE) Come get lost in lore, enter nerdy challenges, and win stuff! 🥰@carrieallen.
Places to learn more, connect and play!
NOTE: All rewards from this post will go to @steem.dao (the Hive Development Fund account) to support the development of the Hive platform.