My Dear steemians,
I am @sm-shagor from 🇧🇩Bangladesh🇧🇩**
Today I will share with you the recipe for making potato dum. Potato dum is a Bangladeshi name. It is a very popular food among the people of Bangladesh. It is made by mixing different types of spices with potato..It is very delicious to eat. I will show it to you in my own way.
Ingredients needed to make potato dum
- Potato (500gm)
- 2 tablespoons of onion paste
- And it will take two pieces of chopped onion.
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- 1 tablespoon of garlic paste
- Cumin paste 1 tbsp
- Chili powder turmeric powder and coriander powder 1 tbsp.
- salt and oil
- Quantitative fruit of Elaj.
Now I will show you how to make potato dum
First you have to boil the potatoes for twenty minutes.
After the potatoes are boil, the potato peels should be cleaned.
You will have to break the onions with oil like an amount. If the onions are fried, some onions should be picked up
Now add ginger paste, garlic paste, chilli paste, cumin paste with the fried onions. Then mix them together for two minutes.
Now mix the chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder together.And the amount of salt to be given.
- Now put the spices on low heat for 10 minutes to mix well.
After the spices are well mixed, you have to put the boiled potatoes in the spices. And mix the potatoes well with the spices.
Once the spices are well mixed with the potatoes, add half a cup of water. You have to wait for the water to dry.
- The water will dry in 10 minutes and the spices will mix well with the potatoes. Looking that way above.
It is very easy to prepare and now you can serve it as you wish. Serve garnished nicely with tomatoes and carrots. We hope you can follow this recipe to prepare potato dum...
Finally, special thanks to @alikoc07 for giving us the opportunity to share our recipes.
Thanks everyone for reading this post.
See you soon.
Facebook | Twitter