Sub-category: The Beast Inside
Click here to watch the live stream!
Welcome! Say Hi And Relax While You Watch Some Really Embarrassing Gameplay
The Beast Inside, A Tale Of Long-Buried Secrets, Personal Tragedies, And Madness!
Hey Steemians, I just went live! You can click the picture above to watch on Vimm.tv. If you want to follow along on another platform I'm also live on DLive, Caffeine, Mixer, Twitch and YouTube. I'd be honored if you'd stop by and leave a comment plus subscribe on these platforms. Each subscription helps me grow the Lords & Ladies community.
More about The Beast Inside
Developer: Illusion Ray Studio
Publisher: Movie Games S.A. and PlayWay S.A.
Buy Now: The Beast Inside
The Beast Inside is a unique, gripping twist on thriller and survival horror. The game mixes intriguing story-driven adventure with unnerving survival horror experience. Immerse in the tale of long-buried secrets, personal tragedies, and madness. Play as two protagonists living in different centuries but bounded by dark heritage.
Boston, 1979, Adam, the CIA cryptanalyst, leaves the city and moves to the countryside with his wife, Emma. His handlers are afraid they won’t be able to keep him safe there, but Adam believes he needs a peaceful place in the woodland, to take a shot at the military code. His work may alter the course of the Cold War. As it turns out, this area is quite the opposite of a peaceful place they have expected...
In the attic Adam finds a mysterious diary written by a man called Nicolas Hyde, allegedly, a past resident of the same house who lived there in the 19th Century. Once opened, the diary carries the nightmares of the past right into Adam’s times, putting the lives of Adam and Emma in great danger. Density increases as these two stories come to an inevitable crash. Distant past and his eternal prisoner - Nicolas against Adam, cryptanalyst from the Cold War. What can it lead to? In tangled times, who will you trust?
* Explore Blackstone, the forgotten domain of Hyde’s lineage. A rich world designed to complement the thrilling story.
* Sink in the immersive environment created with photogrammetry technology. Enjoy the realism of a setting achieved by the inclusion of 3D-scanned objects.
* Play as two independent characters living in different centuries. Take their faiths in your hands and unveil how their stories interfere.
* Experience a unique history, solve mysteries on your way, collect the clues, and decide by yourself how this story will end.
* Discover the new levels of horror sharpen by the motion capture technology
* Use your trusted revolver to shoot your way out from even the most lethal scenarios.
You can find me on the following platforms:
If you'd like to support my content please consider giving this post an upvote. You can also donate using one of the following to send any donations you'd like:
My Setup Powered by Shadow Get $10 off your first month!
Cpu - Xeon E5-2667v3 4 cores 8 threads Clocked at 3.2Ghz
Ram - 12 GB
Gpu - Nvidia Quadro P5000
You can also find me on:
You can find the games I own at
Games I am currently playing include:
The Outer Worlds, A Plague Tale Innocence, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Stygian Reign of the Old Ones, Moonlighter, Children of Morta, and Call of Cthulhu
If you would like to see me stream a specific game, let me know in the comments below
This post was generated from a live stream on Vimm.tv