What keeps you from using your daily free downvotes?
Please use the opportunity to further elaborate on your answers. I'm very interested in your opinion. I will distribute a total of 5 SBD among the most insightful comments on the matter. Thank you!
- I find it already difficult enough to allocate my daily quota of upvotes.
- It takes too much time for me to find posts where I consider a downvote to be appropriate.
- Disagreeing with too high rewards just isn't mine.
- I'm certain it would be the right thing to do, but using them just feels so unpleasant.
- I would, but I'm afraid of retaliatory downvotes.
- Downvotes are fundamentally wrong.
- Free downvotes? I didn't know there was such a thing.
- Other reasons (please explain)
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.