Hello, dear Steemians 📢
Let's make this activity something permanent in this community, from this month of March until the end of May we will have free theme. So you can use any material, be it paints, colors, drawings, cardboard, plastic, recycling, paper, Plasticine, etc. Whatever it is and that helps with the development of children's creativity.
Week 9 - Topic Free.
Any creativity or craft that allows children to learn and share as a family.
So, you can use any very useful material with which you can make many things for our little ones, if you want to decorate it with beautiful colors is great, plus the kids have fun painting or rather "playing with the paints" hahaha.
How to participate?
- Content strictly for children "KIDS", so if you are an adult you can create something that any child can do at home when they see your publication.
- Write a text of at least 200 characters in
- The title of your post should start
📢 Steem Kids Contest - Developing children's creativity: "Title of your activity - by @author. .
- Use the tags in this order
#kids-creativity, #creative, #handicrafts #club5050,75,100. Remember to do it in this order and make the unique tag within the first "4" always and do not forget to add the tag of the club you belong to, whether it is club5050, 75 or 100.
- You must resteem this post and post your participation link in the comments of this post.
- Invite as many friends as you can.
- You will only be able to share your participation in this Steem Kidss community.
- You may participate over and over again. "Several times a week."
Prizes: 25 STEEM
Every Monday 5 STEEM will be distributed among 5 winners. That is to say, 25 STEEM will be distributed each week in publications created during the previous week (Monday to Sunday).
Each week the announcement of the new winners and the distribution of the prizes will be made.
The theme has been declared free until May and 25 STEEM in prizes will be guaranteed each week.
End of week # 9: Sunday, March 13, 23:59 UTC.
Can anyone participate?
Yes you can, but create content exclusively for children or involve them. The idea is to develop their creativity.
- The main photo, must be of the finished product (alone) or preferably accompanied by a child.
- I invite you to participate in the #club75 #club100 and to follow the official account @steemitblog to be aware of new updates and rules.
- Try to beautify your posts Codes and formats to beautify our posts
- Try to comment on active posts in the community every time you post.
- [Guide] Steem Kids - How to have a successful blog? Part #2 - The preview (Thumbnail, title, and first words) 📝
- Create only kid-friendly content.
- Also, I invite you to read the STEEMKIDS COMMUNITY GUIDELINES ON CONTENT CREATION
What are you waiting for to participate?
Thank you all so much, see you next time!
This contest is organized and conducted by :
Steemit Kids Team