The Homework task week-6 draws to a close on 21st Mar 2021. During the last seven days, we witnessed as many as 34 entries in Steem Blockchain, Week-6.
I would like to congratulate all who participated and submitted their assignments during this week.
This week we covered an important topic-- Convergent Linear reward (Steem Blockchain). You all learned "How it stimulates your judgment on curation to act as a community and earn linear reward".
Those who participated this week in Homework Task-6 can now optimize their curation effort in the best possible way and they are now well educated on the social & economic ramifications of self-upvote.
How independent you are is pivotal to how informed you are.
Steemit Crypto Academy is helping you all to bridge the gap between concept and gaining experience, particularly for naive users; thereby inducing practical intelligence.
I hope Week 6 was productive, informative and educative for you all.
So I would like to convey my gratitude to the Steemit Team for coming up with such an idea and organizing a team for that cause, fostering crypto literacy.
In the last seven days, I have visited all the posts that have been submitted with the correct tag( #sapwood-week6, #cryptoacademy). So I would request all the participants to make sure that they use the correct tags and that should be among the first five tags. And also make sure you post in the Steemit Crypto Academy community | The author has explained with an analytical approach "how the convergent linear reward brings better incentive in trending posts", he has also included real examples/screenshots. |
| 2 | @bukkyi4u | Link | The author is exceptional in explaining isolated judgment, community judgment, difference between the two, also social & economic ramifications of self-upvote. Very organized & quality writing by the author. |
| 3 | @drqamu | Link | The author is very precise, produced an article covering all the sub-parts, most importantly free from any noise while explaining the community judgement & isolated judgement. |
NB- Selection of a winner may not be absolute, most of the time, it is based on the relative performance. As long as you focus on all the sub-parts of Homework Task and gain sufficient user-experience, you stand better to win it every week.
We all are committed to creating an enriched communication environment, organizational interactions, etc which is a precursor to building a foundation of crypto literacy. The right information and education should percolate down the line and the PoB will come along to reward you(extrinsic motivation).
We will try our best to structure a task to draw real-life experiences for you, to motivate you for sustained attention to the task/academy. Healthy participation and effective discussion are key to the overall success of the crypto academy.
We will also try our best to reinforce the principle of collectivism through the crypto academy.
Gain as much user experience as you can. But always be your own. Don't hesitate to write what you have understood(even if you are wrong), We will take care of corrections if needed.
The take-home message-- Develop a relationship with dApp(or as the Task demands), Learn, Experience, Submit your assignment. This is the ideal path to economic advantage(upvote) & crypto literacy.
Week-7 (Task, Tags, Guidelines)
(1) As most of the STEEM tokens will be minted in the next 10 years or so(on account of inflation), how important it is for you to build your SP in the next 10 years and build significant influence power in the form of SP? How difficult will it be to earn STEEM rewards after 2031? From 2021 to 2031 how many STEEM tokens are going to be minted(approx)? In which year the inflation and Block reward is likely to saturate(tentatively)?
(2) Who is your recovery account in Steem, how do you check it(Hint- Steemscan), include screenshot(s)? In the case of any unforeseen event like hacking what information do you provide to the recovery account(or the trusted account) to initiate the recovery process?
(3) How do you send an encrypted message(private message) to another peer in Steem Blockchain(include screenshot/process)? Which key is required to send a private message and which key is required to decrypt it? (Example/Screenshot)? Either send an encrypted memo-tag to exchange or send a private message to another user?
- Your article should be at least 300 words.
- It is always better to gain user experience before submitting your article.
- Refrain from spam/plagiarism. This task requires screenshot(s) of your own experience. Use images from copyright-free sources and showcase the source, if any.
- This homework task will run until 28th-Mar'2021.
- Add tag #sapwood-week7 #cryptoacademy in your post and should be among the first five tags. You can also use other relevant tags like #blockchain #steem #steemit or any other relevant tag.
- Those who include the real examples/screenshots will score better.
(Please feel free to join the comment section if you have any doubt on Homework-Task)