How are you all? Hope fine. Today I'm going to post in My Town in Ten pics. This post is based on various locations and professions in Nandail Town. Hope everyone like it.
The greatest thing for a Muslim is worship. No matter how much work there is, prayers have to be performed
- Friendship begins in adolescence. This laughter is worth a lot
- The smile of a father obsessed with poverty
People of different professions live in the busy city
- Success comes after a thousand labors
- Foggy morning
- There is a small bridge for navigation next to the deserted boat
- After successfully climbing to the top.
Such a beautiful picture. Life has merged with the river
- A vendor trying to make a living at dusk .What a beautiful sight.