SPUD4STEEM, Strengthening yourself and the community
Hello lovely friends ...
Steem is not just a coin or a platform. Steem can become a large community and will continue to grow. This is also where we can find our brothers and sisters from various parts of the world. we can comment on various interesting articles from other accounts. We can grow and continue to improve our abilities.
Now, talking about the abilities in Steem, of course we cannot be separated from the many strengths we have. without sufficient Steem Power our account cannot do much. Small Steem Power will make it difficult for us to do activities at Steem. I used to hold Resource Credit or we used to know it as bandwidth. I was also in charge of Voting. All because of insufficient Steem Power.
Strengthen yourself and your community
Therefore, we need to increase Steem's strength. Besides getting paid in the form of Steem power, we also get SBD and STEEM. In order for Steem Power to increase, we have to do a Power Up. We are grateful that at Steem there is an initiative that is carried out once every 1st of the year to perform a Power Up. This is a real movement that really supports the community.
That movement is SPUD4STEEM created by @kiwiscanfly. SPUD is short for Steem Power Up Day for Steem.
Through SPUD4STEEM, we are invited to make it one of the days chosen to exercise power over our steem.
With SPUD, the Steemian will be able to themselves and the community. For Steemian himself, Power Up will increase the strength of the sound and curation that he gets. People who will be happy because they can receive a greater appreciation. As a curator, Steemian also gets a large profit share. Besides that, it can also add to the RC you have. It would make a big factor for posting. The increase in Steem Power also adds to the Voting Power. This means we can get a chance to do curation.
For the community, it will certainly make everyone feel happy. This movement is carried out to participate in Steemit as a platform that grows and develops well. Through SPUD4STEEM, we can say Steemit is an ocean for coral reefs and small and large fish. It means that Steem can help grow and develop a community.
The SPUD4STEEM agenda is also a community amplifier. This is evidenced by the number of sponsors who support and give prizes. The sponsors' concern will surely see SPUD4STEEM as an agenda that needs to be fully supported. #spud4steem is not only looking for winners in power ups, even @stephenkendal gives every post the opportunity to be included in the prize draw.He provide 25 Steem for three winners. This is a very happy form of support. Thanks to @stephenkendal
- To be eligible for prizes Steemit users MUST NOT BE POWERING DOWN 7 days before the competition starts on the 1st day of the new month, remember this competition is about powering up and not powering down. Any prize winner who is found to be powering down while in possession of a delegated prize will have the delegation removed – checks are done 😊
- Steemit users must have more than 100 Steem power in their wallet before #spud4steem & no more than 20,000 Steem power. Delegated Steem power (in or out) does not count towards any % increase.
- Steemit users must have a reputation of over 40 & under 75 to be edible for prize pool
- Participants must have at least 1 post before the 1st of the month talking about this contest & their intention of participating. A clear picture of their wallet showing account balances must be included before starting the contest. The tag #spud4steem must be used.
- Power up must be done on the 1st day of each month in your countries TIME ZONE. One power up per account per #spud4steem day.
- Your post on the 1st of the month must also show CLEAR screenshots of your wallet before & after power up, so that it is clear & easy to calculate the % increase of your powerup. Daily claimed rewards are not included.
Remember that you must use the code # spud4steem - please note that daily rewards are not included in calculations of increase in %
If you meet the six criteria above, you can consider how you are stated, how we will work out prize winners will be based on % increase in your Steem power, not how much you powered up
User 1 has 100 Steem and power's up 15 more Steem power which will be a 15% increase User 2 has 200 Steem and powers up 15 Steem Power more, which is an increase of 7.5% - so in this scenario user 1 has a higher % and is more likely to win a prize compared to user 2
These awards and gifts are designed to promote the launch of the Steem Blockchain to provide a better understanding of how Steem power supports the Steem Ecosystem.
We now ask all future winners to make a post corresponding to the October winners below with (Selfie), this is done to protect our kind sponsors from accounts that do not act in the spirit of the # SPUD4STEEM message.
We also will thank to all sponsors. here they are who very concern to this agenda.
@xpilar @steem.history @reflektor @hingsten @bippe @kiwi-crypto @steem-supporter @stephenkendal @steemchiller @kiwiscanfly @randulakoralage @steemcurator01 @steemcurator02 @steemitblog
Let Support SPUD4STEEM on November 1
Don't power Down
Not to Sell Steem
Together we can make better
With all my warm regard from indonesia