Magandang gabi foodie lovers, kamusta po kayong lahat, sana nasa mabuting kalagayan kayo. Gusto ko lang na ipamahagi sa inyo ang niluluto kong hapunan namin at may kasamang recipe para pwede niyong subukang lutuin sa bahay nyo. Ang aking version sa pagluto nang
" SPICY ADOBONG PUSIT. "
Ang mga Ingredients nito.
- 3/4 kilo pusit
- 1pc onion
- 1stem spring onion
- 1pc ginger
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 3 pcs siling haba
Condiments and seasonings
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 gram magic sarap
- small amount of msg/umami seasoning
- small amount of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 30 ml of cooking oil
- Clean the pusit and wash with flowing water.
- Peel off the skin of garlic and onion.
- Wash all the spices with flowing water.
- Cut all the spices according to your desired cuts or shape.
Cooking Procedures and step by step process
- Pre heat the pan set into medium range of flame then add cooking oil and bring to boil.
- Add first garlic crushed stir then add ginger and stir again.
- Put the pusit and stir fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce then mixed then add vinegar and ground black pepper mixed again then cover the pan. Then allow to cooked for about 15 minutes. ( take note no need to add water because the pusit can produced their own water while your cooking )
- After 15 minutes of cooking add salt, msg/umami seasonings, magic sarap and brown sugar to balance the taste. Then try to taste for the best results according to your desired taste.
- Add the remaining spices, such as onion, siling haba and spring onion.
- Remove from the pan and ready to serve. Serving suggestion, must be serve while hot.