Hi radanians, princess, warriors, gamers and other disreputable dudes!
In recent days I have been working on a mini-game that will be part of the Rada Quest game. As I mentioned on occasion, in the game Rada Quest there will be a tavern where you can rest a bit from the battles with the cards or wait for resources to be generated in the buildings.
One of those games will be a clone of Bejeweled, the classic game of gathering equal objects to remove them from a board and earn points.
I am aware of the slow development of the Rada Quest game and the impatience to play. It is for this reason that I wanted to offer this game as quickly as possible to the community. It is not yet included in the tavern but, for the most impatient, they can try their luck with the open "beta".
How does it work?
There is 1 minute of time.
You can exchange the position of two adjacent gems. If the movement achieves the formation of a group of equal gems, points are obtained; otherwise, the movement is canceled.
The points achieved depend on the size of the groups formed. You can also get extra time to play. These are the points (by gem)
- Group of 3 gems: 10 points.
- Group of 4 gems: 20 points.
- Group of 5 gems: 50 points + 5 extra seconds.
- Group of 6 gems: 50 points + 5 extra seconds.
- Group of 7 gems: 100 points + 10 extra seconds.
There is the possibility of obtaining bonuses according to the combinations.
- For groups of 5 gems there is a 10% chance of obtaining a potion that eliminates an entire row or an entire column.
- For groups of 6 gems there is a 10% chance of obtaining a deadly explosion that eliminates up to 4 rows and 4 columns.
- And finally, if you get a group of 7 equal gems, there is a 10% chance of obtaining the magic orb that will eliminate all gems of the same type from the board.