THE ORIGIN AND FALL OF EVIL SPIRITS. Part 8 (SYMPTOMS OF DEMONIC MANIPULATIONS Section 2).
- OPPRESSION: (AFFLICTION)
A person who is possessed by a demon will indicate these signs.
a. Sickness (without a known cause) that defiles all medication (Luke. 13:11-17). Blindness or paralysis without an actual physical cause is from the devil.
Note that sickness may have a physical cause but Satan can highjack it. When this is the case, such sickness or diseases influenced by demons can only go if the demons are cast out. From that moment you will see the sick person responding to medication almost immediately.
“As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a demon. And when the demon was cast out, the dumb spoke and the multitudes marveled, saying it was never so seen in Israel” (Matt. 9:32).
However, I want to state it very clear that not all sicknesses are caused by demons; there are many things that can cause sickness I may not fully discuss all of them here. It is advisable to go for medical test to ascertain the cause of a particular sickness could not be diagnosed then it is possible that Satan is responsible. Also, when the cause has been discovered and relevant medication applied and still the symptom persists, demonic involvement may not be ruled out.
If you study the healing ministry of Jesus you will see that not all sick persons had demons cast out of them. Some however, had to be delivered from demon before they were healed. Yet others were healed by just word of mouth and natural means. This indicates that there are some problems that are natural and others are caused by sins.
TO CONFIRM THIS, LET US READ THE FOLLOWING PASSAGES:
“And as Jesus passed by, He saw a man who was blind from his birth and his disciples asked Him, saying, master, who did sin, this man or his parents that he was born blind? Jesus answered, neither hath this man sinned nor his parents but that the works of God should be made manifest in him … When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay. And said unto him, go wash in the pool of Siloam (which is by interpretation sent) He went his own way, therefore and washed and came seeing (Jn. 9:1-7).
“And they come unto him, bringing one sick of the palsy, who was borne by four. And when they could not come near unto him for the crowd they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed in which the sick of palsy, lay. When Jesus saw their faith, He said unto the sick of palsy, son thy sins are forgiven of thee” (Mk. 2:3-5).
You can see that the bind man in the passage, his blindness was very natural, as no sin or demonic involvement was noted. There are many cases like that today; therefore it is better for God’s servants to be very sensitive when praying for people who are in need to avoid making hasty conclusions. The last passage reveal that sin can open door for sickness, and other problems.
A person who is possessed by demons will manifest the following symptoms:
• Mental confusion (psychosis).
• A fierce facial look with eye color change in keeping with the surroundings. When forced to open their eyes during deliverance, the white of the eyes becomes even whiter. This color quickly changes to pink as the process continues.
• The victim will experience intestinal disturbances. An object you can feel may be moving in the body.
• Heightened sexuality. A demonized lady once stripped herself while a minister was praying for her. She meant to seduce him into having sex with her. God alone strengthened the Minister to withstand her venture.
• Feeling of suffocation or sudden unbearable heat. A possessed lady was brought to the Church one day during the Church service. The parents told me that she has been in torment for more than two months and they have been going from one prayer house to another still the problem continues. While I was talking with them, the lady cried out in a loud voice
“I am dying, my body is burning, I am dying”, the mother took a bucket of water and poured it upon her and started to cry, “pastor, help us, this is what we are pouring on her anytime she cries out since this sickness started”. By the grace of God after praying for her, the devil left and she was delivered.
• A feeling of and a gripping on the throat are some of the common signs with those being possessed by demons.
• Violent action, bad odors, depression, guilt, violent temper, resistance to God’s word and prayer re also common features with a demonized person.
• Demons can speak, cough, sneeze, laugh or cry, threaten, lie and plead through the voice of their victim.
• The victim may be able to see the demons while others around may not.
These are some of the ways you can find out those under the bondage of demons and the level of their possession. However, there may be some other ways you know about their activities, but my major concern is for you to know that Satan is very active today than ever, to harm those who are totally ignorant of his devices.
With all these explanation so far, you can see that demons have never meant good for their victims and their actions reveal how wicked they are.
Posted using Partiko Android