We have a LOT of updates this round on https://peakmonsters.com
- Transaction limit increases
- Sell Card Sets
- New market layout
- Market value pricing
- Account evaluations
- Bid market open to ALL
- Rental statistics
- Active key support
TRANSACTION LIMITS INCREASED
Blockchain limits us to 2000 characters which means transactions have limits.
- 25: sell, change_price, unlist
- 20: rent
- 100: burn, gift, packages, delegate, undelegate, combine
100 AT A TIME!
Yep that's right you can now select 100 at a time... that's 4 full pages. Don't forget to shift+click. That means a total of 8 clicks to select all 100.
And that includes Burn and Add to Packages which are both new in this update.
BURNING : Aka convert for DEC
This is a new addition to peakmonsters which was only available on splinterlands before. You will be given DEC tokens in exchange for burning a card... aka the card will no longer exist.
You can see how much DEC is worth on this market
ACTIVE KEY SUPPORT
You can read more about active key feature in the @steemmonsters update
We suggest most people consider turning on active key support on their accounts. If you're doing a ton of transactions OR you're using steemconnect and you find it annoying having to put in a password each time then you can turn it off.. temporarily.
- Go to splinterlands.io
- Go to settings
- Click this button
Bottom line it's much safer... but make sure you actually know your active key. You can figure it out easily using Keychain. Which you can download ... link on the steempeak services page
EVERYONE IS LEVEL 1 and CAN USE BID MARKET
- Yep we made it so everyone is always Default level 1 on Peakmonsters.com
- You can ALL now use Battlechain as well.
So welcome all the new folk i suppose... make sure to put money in PeakCredits if you want to bid.
NEW MARKET LAYOUT
- A = Market Value - we will explain below. But notice it shows price movement each time the card price changes.
- B = The highest Bids and if you have made a bid it will show you your own
- C = The lowest List price
- D = Buttons that will take you right to the tab that has those cards.
This is system that will continue to learn prices so give it some time to fully populate.
Market Price = Last price within the bounds of High Bid and Low List
NOTE: if you know the last price on cards that are infrequently purchased like Gold Foil Legendaries then let us know we can manually change them.
We now have 4 ways of giving a full value to your account. In addition you can FILTER your collection and see values based on your filters. So you can see exactly how much your Alpha set or your Golds are worth.
- LIST = This values your cards based on the lowest listed buy price.
- BID = This values your cards based on the highest bid price.
- MARKET = This values your cards based on the market value which as stated above will get smarter with more purchases. This is the valuation that is most common in all other markets around the world.
- DEC = This values your account based on how much DEC you'd get if you "burned" all your cards.
Yep this was a huge feature we thought would take us more time but we were able to release it pretty quickly. If this goes well we can perhaps add sets to rentals as well.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- This system still operates under the splinterlands market protocol designed by @yabapmatt
- Meaning it is fully decentralized and other interfaces can use it
- Our fee is 6% and that comes from the price and buyer owes nothing extra.
- we give statistics about how the set is valued in 3 different valuations
- Green is good for a buyer... it means it's under value.
- We want to allow buyers to name their sets to be descriptive... that will have to wait for YabapMatt to make a small update.
- You can see a list of ALL the cards
- 100 in a set is the technical blockchain limit at the moment.
- You can advertise your set elsewhere specially if you create perfect starter sets for example to help onboard new users. Hopefully the titles help when they come out.
We suggest that if you make a set that has a strategy you should make a Post on Steem.
- If you're making a set that is perfect for a new user tell us what the strategy is behind the set.
- This could be a good opportunity for a new player to jump right in with one purchase and start playing.
splinterset is my suggestion for hashtag to use.
- Be creative and market your product... just because it's not heavily discounted doesn't mean people won't buy it. If there's a solid reasoning and some effort you could sell it at a nifty profit.
- There could be many new users wanting an easy way to jump in.
- There could also be investors who want to buy these sets and use them in the "Free to Play" Herons system designed by @tcpolymath and @nealmcspadden
We hope all data points are intuitive in the title. What's new =
- Cards listed and cards actually rented out
- Amount of rental fee income daily
- ... and then separate ability to see how much is in escrow (which you can divide in half for yourself)
- We now give a USD estimate for your PeakCredits balance
ADVICE FOR RENTERS
- Look at your PeakCredits balance in USD
- Then see how much your total Rental fee costs are.
- We know some of your rentals are 120 days long so you have enough time to get money in there. But just be careful
BID MARKET SIDE NOTE: This user has all most of their bids on hold (obviously anything $10.01usd is on hold and doesn't even show up as a bid on the system) ... but hypothetically if one at $10 came in their credit would be depleted and their contracts would break. However we have seen most renters are not heavy bidders. Just so happens this user has a high tier.
if you're on the discord you can get these notes earlier and be able to report feedback and of course make suggestions.