I am initiating this new series of football fantasy. This seems to be the best time since players have returned from their international duty and the various league matches have resumed. My initial worry was that it would only suit the top leagues but I think I have now pieced it together.
Most football fantasy games are limited to just one league, this isn't. This therefore provides an avenue for managers sign a wide range of players onto their team. I wanted to set a fixed amount of funds for each manager so that a team cannot be full of only "world class" players. This might be a little confusing to some participants so I have therefore decided to make each transfer free.
However, your squad must include players covering every vital position on the football field. Meaning you must include a variety of players whose roles range from the forwards to the goalkeeper.
- Tell us the name of your team.
- All vital football positions must be covered; forward, midfield, defense and goalkeeper.
- Players on the field must sum up to eleven.
- You can have at most four players on the bench (substitution)
- You must have at least two forward players
- You must have at least three midfielders
- You must have at least three defenders
- You must have 2 goal keepers (one on the bench and the other on the field).
- Your formation is entirely up to you but should be based on the rules above.
- Provide a table indicating the name, team, position and a major league played by the player.
- Use "Line up 11" to present your squad (optional)
- Use the hashtag #footballfantasy and #steemfantasy as one of your five hastags.
This Fantasy counts for all of the player's matches between Friday and Monday. Points and winners would be announced on the following Tuesday.
POINTS AWARD SYSTEM
- For indicating your team name - 2 points
- For indicating your formation - 2 points
- For every clean sheet a defender is involved in - 2 points
- For every goal a player scores - 3 points
- For every player you include from a different league - 2 points
- Good presentation of work - upto 5 points
I would use the just concluded matches last weekend as an example as to what is expected.
Team Name : Shark Fc
|Jan Oblak||Atlético Madrid||Goalkeeper||La Liga|
|Gérard Piqué||Barcelona||Center Back||La Liga|
|Sergio Ramos||Real Madrid||Center Back||La Liga|
|Kyle Walker||Man City||Right Back||Premier League|
|Angeliño||RB Leipzig||Left Back||Bundesliga|
|Kai Havert||Chelsea||Central Midfielder||Premier League|
|Bruno Fernandez||Man United||Attacking Midfielder||Premier League|
|Ivan Rakitic||Sevilla||Defensive Midfielder||La Liga|
|Jadon Sancho||Borussia Dortmund||Right Wing||Bundesliga|
|Harry Kane||Tottenham Hotspurs||Striker||Premier League|
|Dris Mertens||Napoli||Left Wing||Serie A|
|Nicolas Otamendi||SL Benfica||Center Back||Primeira Liga|
|Casemiro||Real Madrid||Defensive Midfielder||La Liga|
|Memphis Depay||Olympique Lyonnais||Striker||France League 1|
In the above selection,
- Stating my formation earns me 2 points.
- Stating my team name earns me 2 points.
- I presented players from 7 different leagues earning me 14 points just for that.
- If a single player scores 2 goals, I earn 6 points and if 3 of my players score 1 goal each, I earn 9 points.
I hope it's well understood. I'm happy to answer any questions in the comments section.
All images were made with the Line Up 11 mobile app.
JOIN US ON DISCORD
Join our World Of Football Community