We’re working on the Yamato module and have already made very good progress. Today we give you a little insight into the module so that you know what to expect on November 15th.
Okay, let’s go…
- The concept of Yamato was born from the wonders-concept (wonders of the universe). Yamato is a battleship that can be built and upgraded. Yamato can attack and be attacked like any other battleship. Yamato is the hub for rewards and provides a dynamic reward system.
- You can earn reward points by upgrading and defending your Yamatos or by attacking Yamatos of your opponents. Your reward points are converted into STEEM, Items, and Stardust at the end of each season. Places 1-10 earn STEEM according to reward points.
- At the start of the Yamato module, all owners of each legendary planet will receive 10 Yamato blueprints. You can activate them on a planet of your choice but choose it wisely. There are currently 10 legendary planets (including Earth), so 100 blueprints would be distributed. We will not use the 10 blueprints of the earth, but share them to you in contests.
- You can trade your Yamato blueprints just like any other blueprint. You can also activate the Yamato blueprint on a planet and sell the built level/tier 0 Yamato's constantly to stronger players.
- To build Yamato in the shipyard, you need the appropriate ship skill at level 20. We don't publish any concrete data yet since we're still in the final balancing phase.
- A newly built Yamato has level/tier 0. Yamato can be upgraded up to level/tier 20. An upgrade of the Yamato leads to reward points. To upgrade Yamato, you need resources and stardust.
- Every season has its name. The name of the first season is Nemesis. The first season lasts probably 30 days and starts after the Yamato module. We define the duration of the season at the start of each new season. Each season also has an individually defined prize pool (STEEM) and an individually defined leach rate.
- The leach rate of the season is given in percent and defines the center of gravity of the season and the ratio of attackers, and defenders. A low rate distributes the reward points more to the defenders, and a high rate distributes the reward points more to the attackers. The leach rate would be redefined each season.
- Think of a legendary planet (no matter what type) as a holy grail. If you find a legendary planet before we publish the Yamato module, you shouldn't sell this planet too cheap because you can have the guaranteed 10 Yamato blueprints.
- Reward Points will be converted into STEEM, Items, and Stardust at the end of each season. At the end of the season, the reward points are going to be reset to zero and Yamatos will be reset to level/tier 0.
- You can already test Yamato (level/tier 0-20) in the experimental client by @jarunik. Check out his simulator. We're looking forward to your feedback to finalize the balancing. Join the official Discord server or use the comments below.
- The reward pool currently amounts to approx. 50,000 STEEM.
Tell your friends, your family, your neighbors, and all your colleagues about the launch of the Yamato module.