How are you all? Hope fine. Today I'm going to post in My Village in Ten pics. This post is based on various locations in Madaripur. Hope everyone like it.
- A small road in our village. This road is only used to go one village to another village. Not a busy road.
- This is Padma river. A fisherman is catching fishes with his boat in Padma river.
- A farmer is cultivating his field. He used a trucktor to cultivate.
- This is Padma Bridge. They just completed to added all the span. This bridge isn't ready to use.
- This is Padma river. A Launch was passing by.
- This is a shortcut road to padma river. I once used this road to go to padma river for bath.
- Madaripur launch stand. This is a very busy place because of there wasn't any other way to travel.
- Iron made switch gate. Build during British era in our country.
- Autorickshaw stand. This is only Autorickshaw stand in our village.
Mosque. This is the biggest mosque in our village.