How are you all? Hope fine. Today I'm going to post in My Town in Ten Pics - Street Foods. This post is based on various Street Foods shop that I visited recently. Hope everyone like it.
- This is a pitha stall. A poor man run this stall. This is a seasonal stall. In winter season people in Bangladesh love to have hot pithas.
This is a fuchka stall. One of my favorite food. Whenever I see fuchka, my mouth become watery. This is one of the famous stall. Everytime full with people.
- A roadside moveable shop. His capital is small. He sell snacks like nimki, chanachur etc. He goes one place to another place in search of customers.
- This is also a moveable stall. He sells egg chap. It's a kind of fast-food. His egg chap is very delicious. He gets huge number of customers.
- This is a boiled egg selling stall. This is also a seasonal stall. Because of winter people love to eat hot boiled egg.
- This is a a pickle seller. He kept his pickles on a tool. He moves to crowded places for good number of customers.
- This is a fried eggplant seller. This is not is season. That's why there's a small amount of customer. But in ramadan he gets huge number of customers.
- This is a roadside fast-food shop. This is a small shop. This is a new shop. Currently they are selling noodles. They will add more menu in future.
- This is a yogurt seller. In Bangladesh people love to have yogurt. Besides this shop sells bananas 😂. I don't know why.
A roadside snacks shop. He has many varieties. He sell snacks like nimki, chanachur, sweet, biscuits etc.