How are you all? Hope fine. Today I'm going to post in My Town in Ten pics. This post is based on various locations in Dhaka. Hope everyone like it.
This is a flyover. This flyover is situated in Rampura,Dhaka.
- This is Badda to Uttora Flyover. This photo was taken from a relative's rooftop.
- Tejgaon road in Dhaka. While going to a relative's house I took this photo.
- This is Rampura bus stand. A man is lighting cigarette. He missed his bus. Waiting for next one.
- This is Savar lake. Very beautiful place. I went to visit there.
- These people are loading truck with vegetables. They will deliver these vegetables to another place.
- This is a hawker. He sells cigarettes and beatle leaf to urn his livelihood.
- This is Uttara sector 4 park. Children's were playing.
- At Komolapur Railway station. A train arrived. This train was very late.
Entrance of Komolapur Railway station. Taxi cabs were parking outside.