Since someone has already solved all the tasks correctly, this quiz is over!
Since the previously bilingual post was very long and thus quite confusing and unwieldy, I am now making an own own post in ish.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Please choose the @steemchiller as Steem-witness!
The prize levels
- Whoever answers all 4 questions correctly first will receive 44.44 % of the author reward.
- If nobody answers all 4 questions correctly, the first one with 3 correct answers will receive 25 % of the author reward.
- If no one answers 3 questions correctly, the first one with 2 correct answers will receive 14.44 % of the author reward.
- If no one answers 2 questions correctly, the first one with one correct answer will receive 7.77 % of the author reward.
To do this, you must send me an encrypted memo within 144 hours (6 days) after the publication of the post with the minimum amount of 0.001 STEEM or SBD, e. g. with SteemWorld. You can see how to do this in the attachment.
Please note: Do not write the solution in the comments to ensure equal opportunity!
The Newbie Bonus for active new Steemians
It results from the following formula:
(100 - A) x 0.044 STEEM x AR%
A = age of your first or only account in days at the time of publication of this post commercially rounded to full days
AR% = your achieved share of the author reward
Example: Your account is 36.5, rounded so 37 days old. You were the first to answer 3 questions correctly and no one answered all 4 correctly.
(100 - 37) x 0.044 STEEM x 25 % = 0.693 STEEM
Requirements to be met at the end of the 144 hours:
- Your reputation grade must be at least 40.
- You must have published an introduceyourself post and at least one more.
- You must have published at least 4 comments and 4 replies.
- The number of your followers must be at least 44.
Questions and tasks
1. Name a 2nd level territorial entity (state, province, etc.) with more than one time zone!
2. Name a country that includes exclaves from more than one other country!
Tip: Northern hemisphere
3. Name an exclave in the form of part of a river island surrounded by foreign territorial waters!
Tip: Southern hemisphere
4. With which country does Azerbaijan have the shortest land border?
What doesn't count
- Situation in the same climate zone or on the same continent
- Any bands of coordinates that comprise more than one full degree of longitude or latitude.
- Any bands of altitudes exceeding 100 metres in height
- Answers containing the word "approximately"
- Common letters or sequences or words in geographical names
Examples of required and sufficient accuracy
- "All cities lie between 11°40' S and 12°40' S."
- "Through both places runs the 900 m contour line." or "Both places are at 900 m altitude."
- The highest point of both countries is between 4,440 m and 4,500 m (or max. 100 m difference)."
Land always means states of the highest level, no federal states or similar. All correct answers are of a geographical nature.
Appendix: How to send an encrypted memo
Since SteemWorld is probably the easiest and clearest to use and almost everyone uses it anyway, I show it with it. It goes among other things also in your Wallet.
1. Click on
2. Click on
3. If there shows up such popup, choose STEEM or SBD
4. Fill in as shown
Encrypt Memo tick on
6. Confirm by clicking on
Transfer in the bottom right of the popup window
7. Answer the queries in the following two self-explanatory pop-up windows