Hello everyone, I am glad to write my achievement 5, task 1. This achievement centers on what I can accomplish on login into steemworld.com . With this tool, you can analyze all the information concerning your account in one single place.
HOW TO CHECK REWARD SUMMARY IN MY ACCOUNT
First, I have to go to the steemworld.org, then I sign in. I then click on dashboard, and then scroll down to the tab Rewards Summary. The reward summary shows the total rewards that my account has made in the past. You will see the curation rewards, authors reward, Steem, SBDs and everything is finally valued in USD. Below is the reward of my account summary for all time, last 30 days and last 7 days.
WHAT IS DELEGATION
Delegation means that you are letting someone borrow your Steen power. The person or people use your steem power primarily to award content and earn curation awards, which they then share with you. If you get steem delegated to you, it means that your voting or curating power goes up by the amount you are delegated. If you are the one delegating out, then you lose that same amount of voting for curating power.
Note that the person that sends the delegation can't power down that steem while it's delegated out, he can only end it anytime, although it takes 7 days from the time you stop the steem power to be available to you. Also the person that receives the delegation can not power down the delegated Steem. Its there for voting purposes only. And if you are the one that delegated out, you earn Steem through it.
There are two types of delegation
- Incoming delegation - This is when you get steem power delegated to you. And you can view it under the incoming delegation option.
- Outgoing delegation - This is when you are delegating your steem power to other accounts and they are displayed under the outgoing delegation option.
How to delegate steem power using steemworld.
Login into www.steemworld.org/@michaelu40. Once my personal page loads, I go to the section called delegation and click on it. Then a box opens, it shows my available steem power and some other details including the account I want to delegate to and how much. After filling the box, I click OK, then another box comes up asking me to confirm Delegation and I will click yes. Then another box will come up requesting for my active key, once I enter my active key and click OK, its done.
HOW TO CHECK INCOMING AND OUTGOING VOTES
Incoming votes are the votes that are given to you by others in your posts and comments.
Within the steemworld.org environment, locate vote count, incoming votes is on the same row with it, then click on it. You can check your votes either by weight, amount or count.
Incoming votes by count
Incoming votes by amount
Outgoing votes are the votes that you give to others in posts and comments.
For outgoing votes, still within the steemworld.org environment, look out for voting CSI which is directly below vote count, on the same row, you will see the outgoing votes menu, click on it and it displays. You can also check your outgoing votes according to weight and count.
Outgoing votes by count
Outgoing votes by weight
HOW TO CHECK ACCOUNT OPERATIONS FOR PAST 7 DAYS AND OTHER DETAILS THAT CAN BE CHECKED
In account operations, you can track every account operation including votes, comment, curation reward, author reward, edit post, edit comment. The system records down anything that I do with my account. I can check these information for up to 7 days period.
To check account operations for the past 7 days, once you click on the tab *Account operations, select 7 days ago and the information will appear.
EXPLAIN AUTHOR, CURATION, BENEFICIARY REWARDS
- Author Rewards - When you author a quality post and the post gets voted, after 7 days and it pays out, the reward that comes to you as the author is called author reward.
- Curation Reward - When a quality post is made and you vote or curate the post, thereby adding value to the post, when the post pays out after 7 days, the reward that comes to you as the curator is called the curation reward. Of course, how much you earn is determined by your steem power.
- Beneficiary rewards - This is a feature that allows authors to distribute parts of the author reward share to other accounts. Beneficiary rewards are always paid out as 100% steem power regardless of the payout option chosen by the user. The share of the beneficiaries is deducted from the author part of the total post rewards.
Below are my author and curation rewards for the last 7 days
- Author reward: 1.91 SBD, 3.47 SP
- Curation reward: 0.17 SP
HOW TO CHECK MY UPVOTE VALUE AND AT DIFFERENT VOTING WEIGHTS
login into steemworld.org, l click on dashboard. When the environment opens, at the top left, I will see my voting power, it is designed in a circular graphical format with a voting power percentage of up to 100%. At the bottom of the circular graph shows the value of the different voting power percentages.
Immediately below it, you see the vote amounts showing you the different values associated with the different voting percentages. Of course, this depends on how much steem power you have in your account.
Steemworld.org is really a wonderful tool and application for every steemit user.